Test Your Internet Speed

^ Unfortunately no.

In India..you can go for plans by Tikona.I am eying their 2MBPS plan for 999..with unlimited DL limit.A good deal?

EDIT:-Those Beam Fiber plans look great to me.The 15 MBPS with 50 GB FUP is good?

Last edited:
Tikkona has worst service/billing from what i have heard.

Beam fiber are good if available also YOU Broadband India Private Limited, High speed broadband plans
otherwise BSNl,airtel,relinace have decent reliable plans.

If BSNL evdo is available in your area with good speed you cant beat it its true unlimited no caps for 825 rs.
If you are in city or near to tower your speed will range from 1- 2 mbps. though ping is a bit high mostly around 120 and above depending on location from tower.

----------

this is my vodafone 3G i use for browsing
3311455191.png

Last edited:
I dont think that BSNL is in Delhi.I wont prefer MTNL..their lines are usually down.I shall try the Beam fiber and the YOU broadband.

4 Mbps with 120 GB FUP per month for Rs. 2300 with Bharati Airtel. I am satisfied because Airtel rocks in Broadband and DTH Services. Only their Mobile network is bad compared to the best Vodafone.

2300 aint damn high?.Although I believe their service is much better in TN...still,isnt it too costly?

Been with Airtel right from the start, just tried BSNL for a few months and just threw their service away, could not digest the bad connection. I live in a prime area in Chennai, near Boat Club road which is considered as one of the posh area, so i dont see there is any issue with area. Airtel service is brilliant. I get the promised speed most of the time. 2300 is high certainly but no other go. I really dont want to use YOU broadband, Reliance etc who are not really popular in Chennai. I would use a 2G connection rather than using BSNL.

I remember starting off with 96 kbps for 400 bucks. Then the speed got increased to 128 kbps at the same price. Then it jumped to 256 kbps, same price. Then 512 kbps, then 1 mbps - but at 660 bucks. And now finally it's 4 mbps @ Rs. 660. Hoping for another jump soon :D

^ If that's decent, then what is good, awesome, and brilliant by your standards?

Untitled.png

Maximum speed of 4 Mbps is what i can get here from a reliable ISP. I really dont want to use YOU Broadband or Reliance etc.. with 20 disconnections per day.

It keeps varying everytime. I get upto 4.5 Mbps.

The average download speed will be close to 500 to 520 Kbps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread