The Ashes - 6 Month Form Guide

what sort of pitches do you guys usually serve up to foreign teams?if you did an outright batting pitch,you'd loose.spinning pitch,you'd loose.fast bowling pitch,you'd loose too.
and indian pitch mioght do the trick!lol

Hayden returns to form

Matthew Hayden had a lean trot over the Aussie summer to say the least. But finally he has reutrned to form with a century and half century. what do you think of this and what does this do to the middle order, with clarke slotting back in down there?

I'm going to call this "Hayden's Magical Super Fun Return to Form of Death" rather than spend all my time saying "I told you so" and bitching about how he hadn't been playing that badly and for not too long either.

Anyway, I've found it a little amusing that constant talk about Hayden has overshadowed the little things, like Katers' return to the wilderness and Hussey's seemingly psychotic return to world cricket. 31 from 15 in the Twenty20 and 32 from 20, as if to put more pressure on the top order. I know I'd be much happier with Clarke and Hussey up a spot and Symonds down the end.

Users who are viewing this thread