Story The Ashes. England Tour Australia (Massive Problem, with computer)

Who will win The Ashes (Reps for correct answer)

• Total voters
Right everyone I have a slight problem and need some help.

I can't open up my disc draw to put the '05 disc in and so until I can do that I can't play the game. I press the button to open it but nothing happens. If no one here can help I will get some guy to look at it but it has delayed me playing the game, therefore updates

Yeh, i had this problem. However, my computer has a top you can take off and it turned out it was just jammed. If you can take the top off the CPU - then just 'un-jam' it - If not - then ... i dont know :(

Right everyone I have a slight problem and need some help.

I can't open up my disc draw to put the '05 disc in and so until I can do that I can't play the game. I press the button to open it but nothing happens. If no one here can help I will get some guy to look at it but it has delayed me playing the game, therefore updates

1) Check whether the power supply is coming to the disc drive.. i.e you will be having some small light.. is it blinking? If not, then there is something to do with the powersupply to your CD drive.

2) If its(power to drive) working, then definitely, it has to be some small problem. See, if you can spot a small hole(very tiny) hole next to eject button? Some drives have this for emergency purpose like this.. Prick it with a pin, the CD holder will come out

3) Best thing is to, call for someone who knows handling hardwares well( probably a technician) and ask him to verify it.

1) Check whether the power supply is coming to the disc drive.. i.e you will be having some small light.. is it blinking? If not, then there is something to do with the powersupply to your CD drive.

It is blinking

2) If its(power to drive) working, then definitely, it has to be some small problem. See, if you can spot a small hole(very tiny) hole next to eject button? Some drives have this for emergency purpose like this.. Prick it with a pin, the CD holder will come out

I tried this and it did not work

3) Best thing is to, call for someone who knows handling hardwares well( probably a technician) and ask him to verify it.

That is my next step. I have a friend who really knows how computers work who should hopefully sort it out

He said on page 3 that hes using boss's patch

why do people still play cricket 2005?
better patches..?

Users who are viewing this thread