Story The Ashes. England Tour Australia (Massive Problem, with computer)

Who will win The Ashes (Reps for correct answer)

• Total voters
Now a Message from Highlander:

I am taking a break from this story for a bit. I have some very important exams coming up and I really have to do well in them to boost my chances of getting into a good university. I am still continuing with this story and will update it although a lot less frequently, maybe a bit more like Suren's. And don't worry everyone because I am spending longer between updates, they should be even better than before.

I have exams soon as well. Good luck with them! :)

Vaughan leaves Australia for England​

va.jpg

In another shock press conference last night Michael Vaughan announced he would have to return home to England to be with his wife, after she fell down some stairs and broke her arm and collar-bone. Last night Yorkshire district hospital described Mrs Vaughan as in a stable condition but that she was obviously in a lot of pain. With the absence for Vaughan for possibly the rest of the series the captaincy has fallen to Paul Collingwood with his deputy being Alistair Cook. Hopefully the loss of the England captain won't affect the team too much. Last night the Australian Cricket Team sent their condolences to Vaughan and his family, showing how well spirited this Tour has been so far. The Second Test is due to start soon with their now being an extra batting space in the team which looks likely to be filled by Shah.

Shocking how there are so many events that aren't related to cricket in this story. Quite amazing :D

OOO nasty injury there! Lets hope Shah can step into Vaughans shoes and do a good job for his country! :)

Well, just to inform Tom that, his Vcash and User Title has been awarded now. All the best with rest of this story. :)

Make the story less like a soap opera mate. Apart from that, Great work! Presentation is awesome!

Congrats on winning story of the month tom:)
Hope you keep up the great effort you have been putting into this!

Users who are viewing this thread