The Beat FM( an online radio station)

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,Guys

Me and My Brother has started an online radio station named as " The Beat FM".

Silent features:

1. A friendly radio site without any discrimination of culture, religion or country.
2. Listen radio 24/7.
3. Languages as Urdu, Hindi.
4. A great platform for new and old RJs of Urdu and Hindi.
5. Has its own facebook application so that you can always listen radio when you are at facebook.

It has lot more features and I assure you that this site worth a visit. I am not saying this because its mine but it truly a master piece.
This site is also my first crack as a full PHP, HTML coder.

Link: www.thebeatfm.net

Do not forget to comment here about the site.

It looks good. One suggestion would be to reallign the schedule page with some professional fonts and format. :)

It looks good. One suggestion would be to reallign the schedule page with some professional fonts and format. :)

Yeah it needs some work actually it is designed by my brother(since he is the head of this project). But with time to time I'll insist him to make it a bit professional.

Anyways thanks for the visit.

I don't know whether it's a random list of songs, but the selections are great till now. i.e. from my first visit, I am still hearing it. Roughly around 25 minutes.

I don't know whether it's a random list of songs, but the selections are great till now. i.e. from my first visit, I am still hearing it. Roughly around 25 minutes.

Most probably it is Auto DJ System at the moment, but there are different RJs too which present their shows.

This is just amazing. Loving it. Browsing the internet with the website opened in a tab to keep on listening to it. Great list of songs. Superb work from you and your brother. :thumbs

BTW, where is the Facebook application?

Note: Guys don't forget to check the new entrance page of The Beat FM.
Now you can listen radio even without entering into the site.

@yudi thanks for your feedback, well this site is more then just a random song player site, its a platform for new Rjs.

Here is the link of its Facebook application.
The BeatFM (Application) on Facebook

The new entrance page is very good, and the Facebook application is just lovely. Superb! :)

You guys interviewed Imran Khan! That's just fabulous. KUTGW guys.

That's just fabulous Aoun.Would be great if you make a FB fan page for it.
Would defo recommend it to all my friends on FB.

You guys interviewed Imran Khan! That's just fabulous. KUTGW guys.

Yeah Thanks to my brother's friend who was able to do this for our radio station.
nice selection of songs. Loved it! :thumbs Really good work!

The new entrance page is very good, and the Facebook application is just lovely. Superb! :)

Good Selection. Love the Punjabi music too. Added to my iTunes Radio Playlist.

Thanks guys. Keep listening The Beat FM.
That's just fabulous Aoun.Would be great if you make a FB fan page for it.
Would defo recommend it to all my friends on FB.

Yes we already have a FB Fan page.

The BeatFM | Facebook

Also guys since we are new so I request you that if you have any kind of contacts with any sponsors do let them know about us since it will make easy to run and grow this network for us.

Thanks once again.

Hello,
one good internet radio that I can honestly recommend is SmoothJazz.com. While it has different style than the Topics creator, it's great for creating a mood in a room. It's mostly instrumental (without singing).
It may be known to you, or may not, but I thought I share this here (as I am a new user)

And thanks for your great radio station too!

For those who were following this radio station "Beat FM is back again". You can again enjoy good music......

Users who are viewing this thread