Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Australia-South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa-England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
watching todays match feels like just any other match,
look at the crowds reaction today,
they were just there to witness the milestones.
aussies vs india can never be as big as indo-pak

Who told Zmario is not here ??? see Mr Gambino's presence is certainly not making us feel in that way ;)

watching todays match feels like just any other match,
look at the crowds reaction today,
they were just there to witness the milestones.
aussies vs india can never be as big as indo-pak

Actually I'd be quite bored if it were Ind v Pak playing...

india - pak matches arent that exciting anymore. and its largely due
to that fact that both of them have become too cuddly with each
other !! :p

also, pak squad doesnt have that meat it used to have 4 years back.

ind-pak 2004 series was awesome tbh.....!! and the best match
has to be the WC2003 one...! an absolute cracker !

^^Agree Was a real cracker and nail biting matches :eek:

For me It's Aussie - India Then Aussie - England

Bangladesh - Zimbabwe?

That isn't a rivalry, they are just two teams with similar talent.

Zimbabwe - South Africa is the one I always make sure I'm at. Just waiting for the day where we outclass the South Africans....just waiting....

Did it to the Aussies in the World Twenty20 Championships, and judging by South Africa's ODi form against England, beating them is only a matter of time :p Zimbabwe could actually be pretty good if the country wasn't in such turmoil and the politicial matters didn't influence the cricket. They've had some real talent in the passed, Andy Flower was bloody brilliant.

The crowds in India are worrying, even when Tendulkar was about to break the record. After that bitter couple of series, it's obvious that India are getting sick of test cricket if they can't fill a stadium against Australia.

The crowds in India are worrying, even when Tendulkar was about to break the record. After that bitter couple of series, it's obvious that India are getting sick of test cricket if they can't fill a stadium against Australia.

Its festival time hence low turnout. Even though tickets were sold not that many people turned up. Delhi will be diffrent story.

Bitter couple of what?? You feel we are afraid of losing again? Its all due to IPL and T20, my friend. And Mohali was heavily secured. In India, its a pain to get through lots of security and then enter the ground. Might as well sit in the confines of your home and watch the match on television (or if u dont have TV, we have many TV selling shops out there in our cities which freely telecast the matches and people can watch them whenever they want while commuting:D).

Not really. There are certain venues in India where Test cricket will be more popular than others. For example, you would notice that in Bangalore, the stands were almost always pretty packed. Comparatively, I think people in Punjab are bigger fans of ODI cricket and Twenty20, hence the low turnout.

Punjab wanna see 6's man! :p And if there isn't a Yuvraj Singh inthe side, Whats the point going...Except to see Harbhajan. :p

Users who are viewing this thread