Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Australia-South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa-England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's Aussie & Indians

Not India V Pak Bored watching as there's nothing left in that team

No it's not. It's still England and Australia. Ask any Australian and I'm sure they'd much rather beat England than beat India. The Ashes has far more at stake, and a far better history.

History, history, history...

History's got nothing to with anything if they're playing in the present...

Absolute crap ^^^

So India-Pakistan means absolutely nothing.

India-Pakistan Rivalary is become crap.But I've started Counting Days For the Ashes from now..It'll be good to see England being beaten on thier own land .

Every rivalry has it's points, there's no point in downing others. Opinion varies afterall, if you don't like others' views, don't care, but don't necessarily try to be a prick on them.

India - Australia, England - Australia, India - England. ....so on..

Every rivalry Has it's sentiments, england and india? Roll back 61 years and indians would like to defeat england. Don't make points so marking like that "others are false, whatever i say is true." As said, Facts remain facts, and twist around opinions as much as you can like. One may love ENG VS AUS, because he has interest and whatever happened, and in the same manner, other fellow has views. :)..

Last edited:
But have you heard ONE Australian (that lives in Oz) say that they prefer Australia/India over Australia/England.

India vs Australia is fairytale. Both sides love each other and all players hug each other after the matches end.

Australia vs England > Vs India.

The banter is more fun for one tbh (No offence Indians) and I just love watching us play against the poms. Its something special.

Well Pakistan rivalry has gone boring and Aussie dont wanna leave good old Pommies so we need to find new rivals. I think ICC as a whole is good one as all guys hate BCCI and IPL.

Rival with Sri Lanka or something... tbh I dont care :p :D

I think it's the same with the Sirils against India and India against Australia. We don't care about them, but I think Sri Lanka consider us as their biggest rivals.

Nothing is funner then watching Australians run ragged chasing leather though. So whoever against Australia is the best rivalry for me :D

I think it's the same with the Sirils against India and India against Australia. We don't care about them, but I think Sri Lanka consider us as their biggest rivals.

Nothing is funner then watching Australians run ragged chasing leather though. So whoever against Australia is the best rivalry for me :D

Same here. I too love to see him run ragged! It gives me a very special feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread