Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Australia-New Zealand

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Australia-South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa-England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's definitely a major rivalry with India, but as it's been said, England and Australia is definitely bigger. If I could only win one series for the entire year, it'd be the Ashes. I'd rather the Ashes than the World Cup, and definitely over the Border-Gavaskar trophy.

Thankfully, I don't have to pick, because we win everything.

You didn't beat them a couple of days ago ;) Surely the all powerful Aussies are capable of beating India. Or were you just giving them false hope? :p

I'd still bet one for USA Vs Canada. lol at them when they play. :D..

watching todays match feels like just any other match,
look at the crowds reaction today,
they were just there to witness the milestones.
aussies vs india can never be as big as indo-pak

Most thoughtful cricket fans already rate India-Australia bigger than India-Pakistan. By thoughtful cricket fan, I don't mean someone who goes to a game just to watch a single person bat. I feel like this used to be a problem a decade or so ago, in India (with everyone going to watch Tendulkar). But I think it has become better now, and hence a lot more people understand that India-Australia cricket is far more competitive than India-Pakistan will be for a while.

watching todays match feels like just any other match,
look at the crowds reaction today,
they were just there to witness the milestones.

Had pakistan been there in Mohali instead of Australia, you would not even have seen this much crowd. Test cricket in India has taken quite a hit due to the IPL and T20's. It has to take breathtaking matches to bring back the crowds to the stadium. The crowd will be quite good for the next two days which will be weekends.

@gambino Many cricket Experts rate India-Aussie series greater than Pakistan -

and as far as beating Australia is concerned we will show you up in coming Cricket Matches :D

Users who are viewing this thread