Story The DBC 2017 Fantasy League

Can I have South Africa please

I guess I'll give Sri Lanka a shot

Can I take India?

I feel bad picking one of the heavyweights but can I please have Ireland?
Zimbabwe Please Cheers :)

Guys I am happy to add you but associates and minor teams are going to be harder to manage. I am not sure of the players and levels. I am happy to do some research but obviously balancing Hong Kong is going to be harder than balancing England who are on TV all the time. I'll maybe need some help if we have any big associate team fans here. Zimbabwe will be fine as I am a bit of a fan myself and watch them when I am in Africa.

Kushari you were a bit late with India which has gone to blockerdave. Bangladesh and Australia are very much open.

I will update the fixtures for the first round. I have ordered the game now and am just waiting for it.

I saw India wqs requested by many, leaving Hong Kong only to my choice! Howev r, if NZ is free I am ready to take that!

If Australia is still available could I have Australia rather than Sri Lanka?

All taken at the moment except Bangladesh. Kushi can have India

Fixtures for the first round are up. I am just waiting for my copy. Please can I have your starting XI's? Remember whoever is SA to keep the government's racially balanced doctoring of the side in this version of the game as well. Maybe whoever is England can also pick old Surrey players instead of the leading spinner in the country, but this is where the story starts, you get to write the narrative. You are welcome to give me the choice between different teams for different pitches.

If anyone has any good links to teams please let me know. Obviously they have to be fair. I am not playing a team with 11 Tendoolkas. I am assuming Hong Kong will be a bit tricky and as they have never played a test I don't think they or Ireland will be doing so here.

Users who are viewing this thread