4. Rilee Rossouw
5. JP Duminy
6. David Miller
7. Andile Phehlukwayo
8. Kagiso Rabada
9. Kyle Abbot
10.Dale Steyn
11. Imran Tahir

Guys thanks for your teams. I am still waiting for the game. Will set up and maybe kick off with sa v aus if i hear nothing from wealey with his england team. Or maybe ind v west indies. Give me a follow on twitch username langeveldt. Cant wait!

Guys thanks for your teams. I am still waiting for the game. Will set up and maybe kick off with sa v aus if i hear nothing from wealey with his england team. Or maybe ind v west indies. Give me a follow on twitch username langeveldt. Cant wait!

Yo, I'm here, we going tests or ODI?

Yo, I'm here, we going tests or ODI?

Check the first page, test for you.

I hope this is a bit realistic as I am going in without testing anything. I don't want England 205/8 (Finn 61) like on DBC14!

Check the first page, test for you.

I hope this is a bit realistic as I am going in without testing anything. I don't want England 205/8 (Finn 61) like on DBC14!

You not think we should hold fire slightly untill academy is updated and little tweaks to player mentality etc might be needed to be done?

You not think we should hold fire slightly untill academy is updated and little tweaks to player mentality etc might be needed to be done?

Perhaps I'll do a couple of days of testing. It looked like academy differences actually have an effect now, but all I can see in terms of people streaming are online T20s at the moment. I'm not looking for 100% accuracy, just a game where you can tell David Warner, Cook and Ashish Nehra when it comes to how they bat.

I might provisionally sim your game live on Twitch, but if it turns out that Jimmy Anderson is smacking it everywhere and things aren't really good on the AI vs AI front, then I guess we will have to not make the scores official and hold fire on this project. I'll see how it goes.

Can anyone tell me, when it comes to AI vs AI, I assume you dont allocate a controller. And when it comes to difficulty, is this custom or pre-defined, and does it matter?

You can select your home ground but not your conditions (yet). I may consider changing this though. Would people think this was a good idea? I'm a bit tired of all the home dominance in real cricket and wish they did something about it. I am not sure how much of an effect conditions has yet in DBC 17.

I'm hoping Conditions will play a part would be exciting to watch. Cause if the pitch is green I would go for 4-5 pace bowlers optional spinner. Where if it was a flat dusty pitch would go with 2 pace 3 spinners etc.

I have uploaded my Zimbabwean team to the server. Haven't created Stadium yet will do it tomoz. Cheers :)

Team Sharing ID: 24,988
Submitted by pure_brad
Original Author pure_brad

P.S. the players correct Height and Weight didn't seem to come up on the uploaded versions will check it out tomoz to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread