Not open for further replies.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I thought the bad logo drove you away.
( No offense @Villain but I think the Logo could have better)
Completely ready to take the criticism for the logo which might not be appealing to some but if people really choose teams based on logos I don't know what to say. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Don't really want to sound arrogant but the logo still beats every cut-pasted logo in the market, looks clean, is original and team likes it. :D What else is needed? @Na Maloom Afraad @CerealKiller @Fake Passport Right lads?

People really started commenting about the logo after @User2010's comment on it which I'm not sure if he was serious about it or not. Even if he was, that's his call.

Logo and the graphics are permanent and have taken much of efforts honestly, if you don't like it please ignore because we play this for fun and make such things for the spirit of it just to give a realistic touch to the league. Don't need any praise for it either. Sorry and thanks. :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
To counter, I did the logo completely from scratch and it looks much better than yours. No offense, you've put a decent effort. :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
To counter, I did the logo completely from scratch and it looks much better than yours. No offense, you've put a decent effort. :)
As I said buddy it doesn't matter as these graphics are there just for the sake of it to give a realistic touch to the league. Made only for fun and nothing else. I just did not like people messaging me about the logo and that's it, even if it's bad I don't know why it matters is what was I saying.[DOUBLEPOST=1503654660][/DOUBLEPOST]
So you guys are really going to fight for a f****** logo :/
lol never, not a kid to even try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread