KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
As I said buddy it doesn't matter as these graphics are there just for the sake of it to give a realistic touch to the league. Made only for fun and nothing else. I just did not like people messaging me about the logo and that's it, even if it's bad I don't know why it matters is what was I saying.[DOUBLEPOST=1503654660][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol never, not a kid to even try that.

Okay the logo is good but you could have done a better job :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We are preparing our list for the auction, if anyone would like to join us please feel free to post here and we will try to get you in the team. Thanks. :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Guess who visited us..
5856815.cms

Our batting coach was certainly not happy seeing this guy around..

Especially after what happened to Lee just after 'the guy' joined PCPL

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
So I had a chat with the former Outlaws bowling coach Brett Lee to get his view on tomorrow's upcoming star player auction and I must admit it was an interesting chat.
He expressed his interest in The Saints , saying he never wants to return to the Outlaws as they see Xtremely Xplicit as their only competition... What???
That's what I said...

D

Deleted member 46200

So I had a chat with the former Outlaws bowling coach Brett Lee to get his view on tomorrow's upcoming star player auction and I must admit it was an interesting chat.
He expressed his interest in The Saints , saying he never wants to return to the Outlaws as they see Xtremely Xplicit as their only competition... What???
That's what I said...
If Brett Lee will leave the pies alone then maybe but... ?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
That's what I said...
He said that only to get more cash from the auctions, he will be returning. About Xplicit being our only competition; we only compete with ourselves, we are here to rule not compete.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
. About Xplicit being our only competition; we only compete with ourselves, we are here to rule not compete.

Who are you trying to kid, the trophies already got our name engraved on it.....[DOUBLEPOST=1504272699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mostly blonde ****s... ? Oops!!!

we'll have him on board then, you'll be safe...

D

Deleted member 46200

Who are you trying to kid, the trophies already got our name engraved on it.....[DOUBLEPOST=1504272699][/DOUBLEPOST]

we'll have him on board then, you'll be safe...
I'll be fine he's from NSW... The question is are you... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread