1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
logocolr.png

ABOUT.png

Team Owners
owners.png

COACHING STAFF

COA_BAN.png

The Outlaws has signed Brett Lee as their bowling coach. Along with Akhtar, Lee was one of the fastest bowlers of his generation, able to consistently bowl at speeds in excess of 150kph+. When injury hampered him throughout his career, he developed an arsenal of deliveries that bamboozled the opposition, even at the slightly slower pace. Early in his career he opened the bowling with Glenn McGrath, however Lee cemented his greatness after the retirement of McGrath, when he became Australia’s principle strike bowler. Also a useful lower order batsmen, opposition teams knew they had to get him out early, as once he got his eye in his ability to stay at the wicket would frustrate opposition teams into submission.

The Outlaws batting coach is Sachin Tendulkar. Almost needing no introduction, Tendulkar is simply put the best batsmen of the modern era. One of the true gentleman of the game, he always let his batting make the statement. Holding close to every worthwhile record in batting which he was able to get through his understanding of the fundamentals of balance, precision and anticipation. Perhaps the biggest accolade off the field was a letter Sir Donald Bradman sent to him, in which the Don told Sachin that he ‘bought the same level of technique, commitment and style that make your playing style remind me of myself’. Never a strike bowler, Tendaulkar was a useful spinner, who could be counted on for a few overs to break an established partnership.

F C K I T
COA_BANKIT.png

GROUND.png

The Outlaws are based at the Sydney Cricket Ground, one of the world’s most historic prestigious venues. While many cricket grounds have given way to become stadiums, the SCG proudly remains one of the world’s few classic cricket grounds. Its iconic Ladies and Members stands dating back to the 19th century that sit alongside the modern stands at the Northern End of the ground in a venue that has a capacity of less than 45,000.

The SCG maintains its long-held reputation as a spinner friendly pitch and this is assured by the fact that the SCG prepares pitches in the traditional way on the square, vehemently opposing pressure to use drop in pitches. The SCG also holds a soft spot for our coaches. It served as Brett Lee’s home ground for the entirety of his domestic career and Sachin Tendulkar has openly stated his love for the SCG, calling it his favourite ground outside of India.

Graphics - Villain

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
Reserving the post for future use.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
One last for future use. :)

Fresh start for The Outlaws(formerly known as The Demons), will add other things to the index once free. Let's roll!

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
The outlaws will be Xtremely Out-Law-ed in an xplicit manner.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
The outlaws will be Xtremely Out-Law-ed in an xplicit manner.
We talk on the field, not off. #Gentleman'sGame

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I really liked the name change but after seeing that logo, I am gonna pass.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I really liked the name change but after seeing that logo, I am gonna pass.
No problem buddy. :)

Will update the index tomorrow with our home ground, kits, and some more detailed info about the team. :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

This shows your inexperience
No it shows you're frightened... I bet I'm taller than you...?[DOUBLEPOST=1503437525][/DOUBLEPOST]
This shows your inexperience
Trust me (Ahem) he has experience...[DOUBLEPOST=1503437657][/DOUBLEPOST]
We talk on the field, not off. #Gentleman'sGame
Okay if a gentleman's game allow me to digress... To win you may need to play the game instead of talking to each other (let's face it you don't talk much on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread