The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

I just ran the same tests on your SA teams and your domestic teams do not create any duplicates with Fission's SA roster. They should, in theory, because Rabada is good enough to be selected twice over someone like Kyle Abbott if a duplicate were being created.

Do you not use this method for the international teams? My West Indies teams didn't work because I was pulling completed players off of someone else's WI domestic teams.

In order for this to work I really do think we're going to have to start over with most of these rosters, until and unless Big Ant comes up with a solution. I volunteer as tribute to set up any and all of the rosters necessary as far as identities and lineups (although the lineups go away once you start career mode because the AI chooses the team) but I am no good at faces and kits. I'll do it for internationals and domestic as necessary, but then someone is going to have to take those and edit the players directly from that roster.

Great detective work by @knockedin, by the way!!
For me there's no duplicates in the academy from the teams I've downloaded but for some reasons players do get duplicated in career mode.

I just ran the same tests on your SA teams and your domestic teams do not create any duplicates with Fission's SA roster. They should, in theory, because Rabada is good enough to be selected twice over someone like Kyle Abbott if a duplicate were being created.

Do you not use this method for the international teams? My West Indies teams didn't work because I was pulling completed players off of someone else's WI domestic teams.

In order for this to work I really do think we're going to have to start over with most of these rosters, until and unless Big Ant comes up with a solution. I volunteer as tribute to set up any and all of the rosters necessary as far as identities and lineups (although the lineups go away once you start career mode because the AI chooses the team) but I am no good at faces and kits. I'll do it for internationals and domestic as necessary, but then someone is going to have to take those and edit the players directly from that roster.

Great detective work by @knockedin, by the way!!
I reset the academy then downloaded just fissionmailed's teams and had three mitch starcs (@passwordistaco said he had the same problem). Only fix I have found for now is to remove the player from their national team or from their domestic team(s). In saying this when I removed mitch starc from his domestic teams, he was in three various bbl sides which really confused me, however he wasn't duplicated in the aussie team.

I was just going through @Munkeymomo's England Domestic teams, a few players doesn't have the correct comm. surname to their name. Not a biggie but I just wanted to let you know in case you wanna fix it. I did it myself for 3 teams so far.

Last edited:
Ive just started on the All-Time Best Sides for Aus, Eng and WI.
Not sure if anyone else is doing them.
Will update my progress tomorrow. Hopefully get through a good chunk of the West Indies side by tomorrow night.

Hi, I've downloaded all the Big Bash teams from the guys in the OP but whenever I try and play a Competition or even a casual match featuring Big Bash teams the game crashes (Xbox One). Is anyone else having this problem? Read somewhere about memory issues, but I've seen plenty of Big Bash videos on YouTube so wondered why I'm having these issues...

Ive just started on the All-Time Best Sides for Aus, Eng and WI.
Not sure if anyone else is doing them.
Will update my progress tomorrow. Hopefully get through a good chunk of the West Indies side by tomorrow night.
Are you planning on getting appearances correct or just names? Happy to upload teams with the names changed if you're planning on editing appearances, to save you at least a little bit of work.

Are you planning on getting appearances correct or just names? Happy to upload teams with the names changed if you're planning on editing appearances, to save you at least a little bit of work.

Yeah I'll do appearances and everything just probably not bats.

I've done the names and linked everyone properly for WI and Aus
So any help on other teams would be great!

Yeah I'll do appearances and everything just probably not bats.

I've done the names and linked everyone properly for WI and Aus
So any help on other teams would be great!
Excellent, can't wait to see the finished product! I'll sort a couple of teams today, and let you know when they're uploaded.

Hi, I've downloaded all the Big Bash teams from the guys in the OP but whenever I try and play a Competition or even a casual match featuring Big Bash teams the game crashes (Xbox One). Is anyone else having this problem? Read somewhere about memory issues, but I've seen plenty of Big Bash videos on YouTube so wondered why I'm having these issues...

did you download them using GET BEST? if not, you need to replace the tams logo with the default one using your academy.... the crash issue is all about the user generated team logos... so when you play the kits etc will be there on the shirts will have the correct logo, just your team logo will be default.

did you download them using GET BEST? if not, you need to replace the tams logo with the default one using your academy.... the crash issue is all about the user generated team logos... so when you play the kits etc will be there on the shirts will have the correct logo, just your team logo will be default.

No I manually downloaded them - I've been working my way through the list on the OP and getting them one by one as they are made available.

I didn't think Get Best was working? Given I've downloaded all the county teams/available international teams, and I now best going and clicking on Get Best and overwriting (the teams on the OP should have enough downloads to be featured in the Get Best list, right?) Cheers!

No I manually downloaded them - I've been working my way through the list on the OP and getting them one by one as they are made available.

I didn't think Get Best was working? Given I've downloaded all the county teams/available international teams, and I now best going and clicking on Get Best and overwriting (the teams on the OP should have enough downloads to be featured in the Get Best list, right?) Cheers!
The get best works now after patch 2 --- because BA disabled the downloading of the team logo, but I am not sure if the get best team will be the team on the OP as those teams havent been rated up yet... so maybe getting them one by one is better for now... but you will have to go into each team and change the team logo to the default on disc one or you will continue to have crashes.

Yeah that's another reason why I've avoided Get Best - figured that there will be some teams not up to Planet Cricket standards which will be part of the 'get best' download.

Thanks for your help - I'll do what you suggest with the logo and hopefully that'll fix things. Is this something I only need to do with the Big Bash teams, or is it a known issue with all logos (and I just haven't experienced a crash yet - say with English county teams?)

If you get a crash then change it, if not don't ;) the Big Bash were particularly bad ... I could not even start a custom game if they had their logos!

West Indies ATB is now up!!

User: Rowdoss
Share ID: 26,921

There's still a few likenesses I'm not happy with
Andy Roberts Joel Garner
Shiv Chanderpaul..
and a few that could do with improvement:
Jeff Dujon, Brian Lara,
Rohan kanhai and marlon Samuels.

That's not to say the other are fantastic but they're a start.
If there are any better versions of players out there let me know.
As I'll continue tweaking this.

Now starting on Australia ATB

Users who are viewing this thread