The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Every time I try and get best for a team, it says its replacing that team but it suddenly stops every time and it takes me back to the team list. Is there any commonly known solution for this? I have tried uninstalling the game.

Hi guys I'm sorry to say but I really don't have the time to update this thread anymore! I have next to no time during school and what spare time I do have downloading a bunch of teams to check everything is linked correctly and then update a list is not high up on my priority, especially because I haven't been playing DBC at all. Hopefully a mod or admin can transfer the thread to someone who has time to update it! There's a ton of great teams on DBC and hopefully after a couple of patches it can reach it's potential!

Hi guys I'm sorry to say but I really don't have the time to update this thread anymore! I have next to no time during school and what spare time I do have downloading a bunch of teams to check everything is linked correctly and then update a list is not high up on my priority, especially because I haven't been playing DBC at all. Hopefully a mod or admin can transfer the thread to someone who has time to update it! There's a ton of great teams on DBC and hopefully after a couple of patches it can reach it's potential!
completely understandable mate. I'm in a similar situation myself

After installing Patch 3..International Career mode kits are only Test match kits respective of formats..Anyone facing this issue..any solution??

After installing Patch 3..International Career mode kits are only Test match kits respective of formats..Anyone facing this issue..any solution??
Mine are fine, PS4 -- although I started a career way back when with on disk teams....

Can any mod transfer this thread to me? I play this game a lot and do creations, will keep it updated.

I am facing the same issue and almost everyone after patch 3, hopefully BA fix this soon

I am facing the same issue and almost everyone after patch 3, hopefully BA fix this soon
I dont have this issue, but my career was started way back and from on disc teams, after patch 3 my career was updated with my academy downloaded teams and logos and I still have correct kits in tests and odis (only match types played so far in career after patch 3)

Users who are viewing this thread