The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Great job mate! Kits and stuff look great across the board. Just wondering if you've done all of the Bangladesh ones? Noticed no Dhaka or Khulna (or Sylhet but that's another story given their ban).

Also, were there other IPL ones done? I know Friedlele7 had RCB and Delhi but not sure if there are any others done in the same correct format the others have done.

Forgot to share Dhaka. It's up there now.

I replaced Sylhet with Rajashi (picked them cause they got to the final), I'll probably do a Khulna - although no promises on that.

Great job mate! Kits and stuff look great across the board. Just wondering if you've done all of the Bangladesh ones? Noticed no Dhaka or Khulna (or Sylhet but that's another story given their ban).

Also, were there other IPL ones done? I know Friedlele7 had RCB and Delhi but not sure if there are any others done in the same correct format the others have done.

He's still working on them at the moment. I think Mumbai Indians, Kings XI Punjab, Sunrisers Hyderabad, and Rising Pune Supergiants might be finished apart from some of the lesser known players, as he posted pictures of the kits but was asking for help with some of the other players. I don't think he's posted anything for Kolkata Knight Riders or Gujarat Lions so far, so presumably they're still a work in progress. The IPL auction is this weekend though I think, so he might be waiting for that to get up to date rosters too, I suppose? Hopefully people who know more can help him out with the remaining players in the meantime, and I think there are still also two more NZ teams to finish, though I'm not sure if anyone was helping with those.

The IPL auction is this weekend though I think, so he might be waiting
Yup. I was updating the roster, faces, home grounds and likenesses for the remaining teams in IPL . Sahil180 is also working on couple of them. So far Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad teams are left to be updated. And this is the reason we're holding it up! You can check out the teams under the name of Sahil180 and _That>GUY! in academy! @Llewelynf however is taking care of the awesome kits and bats. :)

Can I suggest the people sharing teams: PLEASE REMOVE THE ASSIGNED STADIUMS from your teams, we are getting far too many duplications of stadiums, but mainly LOGOS... this is killing our logo limit.

can we rather have no stadiums on the teams and go to the created stadium thread, download the stadiums we want and assign on our own, this will be far less painful than having to delete duplicate stadiums (easy), but the logos remain -- and deleting them is a pain in the rektum...

Can I suggest the people sharing teams: PLEASE REMOVE THE ASSIGNED STADIUMS from your teams, we are getting far too many duplications of stadiums, but mainly LOGOS... this is killing our logo limit.

can we rather have no stadiums on the teams and go to the created stadium thread, download the stadiums we want and assign on our own, this will be far less painful than having to delete duplicate stadiums (easy), but the logos remain -- and deleting them is a pain in the rektum...

Before I download any teams I wiil delete the stadiums first

Before I download any teams I wiil delete the stadiums first
Uhm ok? did not know one could do that -- so you find team, go into it, delete stadiums, then download?

Does this delete the stadiums for everyone wanting to download that team then?

Seems like here few people can help me with this! Can we really download teams with specifically the features we want? I mean I want to download only roster and lineups from one A team and only kits from other B. Can we do that? If yes then how?

If I share teams the stadiums don't have logos as I don't want the duplicates myself

Yup. I was updating the roster, faces, home grounds and likenesses for the remaining teams in IPL . Sahil180 is also working on couple of them. So far Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad teams are left to be updated. And this is the reason we're holding it up! You can check out the teams under the name of Sahil180 and _That>GUY! in academy! @Llewelynf however is taking care of the awesome kits and bats. :)

Carrying on from the other thread (hope you can answer my questions there if you haven't seen them) - so, if I wanted to make sure I had the line-ups for as many teams as possible set up before starting a career, I can find the teams with the correct rosters but no logos from those usernames, then download all the logos and kits and everything when they're done? Is that right? As was mentioned in the other thread, I just want to make sure everything is set up and linked properly before getting started as I'm really someone who will never want to restart career once I start, haha!

If @Llewelynf's teams might be uploaded this weekend anyway though now there's no auction for another 3-4 weeks, then this is all irrelevant, and I'll just get those anyway, haha! I'm not sure if all the players are finished yet though, so I don't know how far away they are from being share-ready...

Carrying on from the other thread (hope you can answer my questions there if you haven't seen them) - so, if I wanted to make sure I had the line-ups for as many teams as possible set up before starting a career, I can find the teams with the correct rosters but no logos from those usernames, then download all the logos and kits and everything when they're done? Is that right? As was mentioned in the other thread, I just want to make sure everything is set up and linked properly before getting started as I'm really someone who will never want to restart career once I start, haha!

If @Llewelynf's teams might be uploaded this weekend anyway though now there's no auction for another 3-4 weeks, then this is all irrelevant, and I'll just get those anyway, haha! I'm not sure if all the players are finished yet though, so I don't know how far away they are from being share-ready...
You can trust the default roster because they are very latest with dumb names and properly linked with community created teams ( unless someone messed it up). Even after starting your career, the linked player will be updated. ( like Y.Sunder became Yuvraj Singh with real face and likenesses). The only thing that you have to live with is, any newly unlinked added player to any team, won't feature in your career. But trust me, it's not a significant thing to miss out. As far dynamic lineups, I doubt it's properly up and running yet! BA most likely Will patch it up.

I will start updating this week. Sorry about the delay :)

Uhm ok? did not know one could do that -- so you find team, go into it, delete stadiums, then download?

Does this delete the stadiums for everyone wanting to download that team then?
Not really sure I haven't done it as yet but noticed it when was looking at the stadiums in the team I was looking at noiced when you highlighted the stadium you have a delete option

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the best way to get latest teams including assigned bats to the players.

I have downloaded teams individually by the creator names suggested in he first page of this thread.

The problem is bats are not assigned to them properly.Only few have got assigned , one more thing to notice is that bats are not saved under bats section , because of which I could not assign manually

Any suggestions to get latest teams, players , kits and bats also assigned to them?

Last edited:
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the best way to get latest teams including assigned bats to the players.

I have downloaded teams individually by the creator names suggested in he first page of this thread.

The problem is bats are not assigned to them properly.Only few have got assigned , one more thing to notice is that bats are not saved under bats section , because of which I could not assign manually

Any suggestions to get latest teams, players , kits and bats also assigned to them?

I found most bats assigned in these teams, however downloading these teams with all the stuff results in a different and annoying problem....in that logos are being duplicated and you have a logo limit, which is reached before finishing download all the teams available.... apparently you can have the assigned bat save to your bat manager, but you have to go into the player setup go to equipment, make a small adjustment to the bat itself then it will prompt you to save to bat manager. Stadiums are another problem, download 3 teams that use 1 stadium, you get 3 stadiums saved in your stadium creator...with all their duplicated logos and adboards etc -- big problem

personally I am going to delete all logos and start over, but download teams without stadiums, download stadiums separately and assign myself...the bats I will have to see if the slight adjustment save to bat manager thing works then i wont have to download so many bats myself and assign myself that takes way too long.

So good luck, but the teams listed in the opening post here are supposed to be the best teams out there, and are constantly being updated with correct bats etc as the community are making the bats, kits etc

Users who are viewing this thread