The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Amazing work on the county teams. All the kits are brilliant. Just a couple of bits of feedback on Hampshire.

Fidel Edwards seems to be set to open the batting in every format! (Might be exciting but brief!) Our main opener and former captain Jimmy Adams seems to be missing from the squad, as well as all-rounder Gareth Berg and fast bowlers Ryan Stevenson and Brad Wheal.

No worries if you don't have the time to rectify just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks again!

That's odd. Thanks, I'll make the changes.

One thing I noticed when I was choosing a English domestic team for my career mode is that all the teams were 0 overall where all of the other teams which weren't downloaded from the academy had a rating. It may just be because they were downloaded but thought it was a bit odd. Has anyone else found that?

Those who have been working on the fantastic international and Australian domestic sides - what's your current to-do list and order of priority? (I'm interested mainly in whether you're planning on releasing Aussie domestic sides or the remaining Test sides first)

Pakistan team is finished lineups and players. It is on academy to download. I had forgot to add Fawad Alam and Sohail khan to roster. We just need @Llewelynf to add his beautiful kits.

I know i've said it many times but it's so important... Thank you to everyone. Casper @Fissionmailed @Llewelynf @karolkarol and many others for the incredible work and hundreds of hours put into making this game even better for us all and yourselve's aswell ;) thank you guys so so much.

@markkkkk You got the big bash teams wrong, I've uploaded Hurricanes, Heat, Scorchers and Strikers. Casper will be uploading the rest, both Melbourne sides are up now.

Quick one for the county teams. Ian Cockbain for Gloucestershire has fallen foul of the censor filter and will need editing.

Also @Munkeymomo, GLO have white batting pads for the OD kits. Easy fix I know

Will most likely use some creations of players from the sub continent - we're not great at making them

Personally I'm not a fan of him locking his creations, especially when he's given Glenn Maxwell blonde hair. Makes it difficult to include in our teams.
I do it for some reasons because someone edit my creations in dbc 14 and make it theirs anyway I was almost unlocked edit permissions for my players you can add them in your team. Especially add my david warner into your aus team. Pls look at this pic and say which one is good.

Untitled-1.jpg

I do it for some reasons because someone edit my creations in dbc 14 and make it theirs anyway I was almost unlocked edit permissions for my players you can add them in your team. Especially add my david warner into your aus team. Pls look at this pic and say which one is good.

View attachment 178122
Left

It looks very different to me in the Academy, and as a matter of personal taste, I wouldn't have guessed the one on the right was David Warner

p1Zk8Cd.png

Warner is never going to be right, his head proportions are off the chain.

In saying that mine is perfect go download mine :p,

joking do what you want, there is a million warners on there.

Users who are viewing this thread