The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

I may be way off but can we download kits only or is it just when we download a team?

Also you guys are doing an amazing job.
I tried to create some women players last night from England and well they didnt turn out very good!
I'd like the copy kit function from DBC 14 in place. Would make creating ATB/Women's teams a lot easier.

Guys, just wondering, how often is the OP updated with the best ones to download? Just so it is easier to work out.

@Markkkkk you can update OP for remaining associate teams as well. @karolkarol has uploaded Afghanistan, PNG, UAE and other remaining associate teams mentioned in the OP.

If you want to add bats you must download them first (search for bats made by friedlele7) and then assign them from the bat manager...
Yeah have started doing that now, just sounded like he had attached some from what I had gathered

Hey team - just shared a WI team to the server that should be pretty solid as far as IDs and lineups. Someone out there did a bang-up job with the WI Domestic sides, so I just pulled those players onto this squad. Should be liked appropriately, and some of the faces are pretty good too. If someone better than me can slide some logos on there and touch up some of the faces, have at it!

PSN ID is graymendes

Disclaimer: I'm running into an issue with setting captains, wicket-keepers, and opening bowlers. Fix as necessary.

Hey team - just shared a WI team to the server that should be pretty solid as far as IDs and lineups. Someone out there did a bang-up job with the WI Domestic sides, so I just pulled those players onto this squad. Should be liked appropriately, and some of the faces are pretty good too. If someone better than me can slide some logos on there and touch up some of the faces, have at it!

PSN ID is graymendes

Disclaimer: I'm running into an issue with setting captains, wicket-keepers, and opening bowlers. Fix as necessary.

Looks really good! However you might want to recheck your Dwayne Bravo who doesn't look 100% like Dwayne Bravo...

I've shared a Lancashire side with a 90% updated side. I'm missing a couple of players who aren't on the academy. Original creator is @Munkeymomo and my GT is AGuyCalledKiko

If you want to add bats you must download them first (search for bats made by friedlele7) and then assign them from the bat manager...

To confirm all real life players created in academy need real bats manually assigned in bat manager ?

If so anyone know a website that has details of who uses what ( I can probably only do about 50 from memory )

To confirm all real life players created in academy need real bats manually assigned in bat manager ?

If so anyone know a website that has details of who uses what ( I can probably only do about 50 from memory )

Don't know of too many websites but you could always search '*Player name* batting' on google images and it should show them with their bat...

Users who are viewing this thread