The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Don't know of too many websites but you could always search '*Player name* batting' on google images and it should show them with their bat...

Cheers ! Am on the case , so far done Chris Gayle and Spartan boss bat , few more to go :) ... new spartan bats are excellent

Looks really good! However you might want to recheck your Dwayne Bravo who doesn't look 100% like Dwayne Bravo...

Yeah - I didn't touch the likenesses at all, just getting the right guys on the roster and in the lineups. Hopefully useable for some of you guys!

Yeah - I didn't touch the likenesses at all, just getting the right guys on the roster and in the lineups. Hopefully useable for some of you guys!

Okay if you don't mind I can download it and touch up Bravo and maybe 1 or 2 others, balance the ratings and reupload it with the right kits?

How up to date is the list in the OP? Downloaded an Indian team with a bizarre lineup the other day - probably not a PlanetCricket member creation! If not up to date, is there a good Bangladesh, West Indies and India to download?

How up to date is the list in the OP? Downloaded an Indian team with a bizarre lineup the other day - probably not a PlanetCricket member creation! If not up to date, is there a good Bangladesh, West Indies and India to download?

As far as I am aware it is 100% up to date. Currently I'm not sure of Bangladesh, West Indies and India but I don't think there is...

Yeah, most of them are missing data or not linked with on-disc player so I edited them myself. I've shared them under my username abir_rockz. Check it out you may like them.

This is just for temporary use as I'm also waiting for the professionals to be done with the correct faces and stuff.

Just uploaded a pretty solid India squad, roster only - no likenesses or kits. The on-disk version had several missing players (Rahul, Shami, Bhuvi, Axar etc) but their doppelgänger are available on the domestic teams so I pulled them on.

PSN ID Is graymendes. Can someone pretty them up?

New member here brought by DBC17, just wanted to say thanks a lot for the work you've all done on teams, I've downloaded them all. On another note and forgive me for asking, but does anyone have any plans to add historic sides (best ofs, eras, etc) or IPL sides? There are some IPL sides on the community but they seem to be pretty low in terms of quality.

Thanks again for all your great work guys, keep it up.

Just did the same again for Sri Lanka - updated roster with names and such. It's pretty easy to match the Big Ant "fake" players to their real-world counterparts, and they have done some incredible depth in these state sides.

PSN ID is graymendes - looking forward to some of you pros taking care of the visual aspects and then we should have some quality downloadable teams on our hands!

Hi guys,

I have only downloaded the teams suggested on the first post plus munkeymomo's county teams, and am selecting "replace current with new" when prompted, yet I'm still getting 2xMitchell Starc everytime I start career mode.

Any thoughts on what's causing it?

Cheers

Hi guys,

I have only downloaded the teams suggested on the first post plus munkeymomo's county teams, and am selecting "replace current with new" when prompted, yet I'm still getting 2xMitchell Starc everytime I start career mode.

Any thoughts on what's causing it?

Cheers

Search in the players list for Starc. If two Starcs appear, then you've downloaded a copy of Starc that is either linked incorrectly, or not linked at all.

I think what happens is if the creator sets his team so you can't edit the players then it creates duplicates. I had a couple when I downloaded Munkeymomo's teams...

Search in the players list for Starc. If two Starcs appear, then you've downloaded a copy of Starc that is either linked incorrectly, or not linked at all.
I have the same problem but with many other players not just starc and across all leagues

Users who are viewing this thread