The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

@Markkkkk whenever you get a chance please add up Denmark - Logo/Kit/Players & Japan - Logo/Kit/Players to the list. Have rated both team in 40's like how they would play.

I have uploaded Zimbabwean teams:

Mashonaland
Matabeleland
Mid West Rhinos
Mountaineers

These have player names updated, a couple of new players added from the community, team logos and kits based on what little I could find about Zimbabwean cricket on the internet.

Username: wasteyouryouth_

Mashonaland
Matabeleland
Mid West Rhinos
Mountaineers

These have player names updated, a couple of new players added from the community, team logos and kits based on what little I could find about Zimbabwean cricket on the internet.

These teams are really good. One thing though is that you seem to have put Sean Williams in both the Tuskers and the Rhinos. He plays for the Tuskers this year and was at the Rhinos last year.

For some reason the English Domestic teams are playing with coloured kits for County Championship games in career mode. Just had to scrap my career mode on PC because of this. Not sure what the issue is because the teams seem to be set up correctly. Is this a bug with the teams or with the game itself?

For some reason the English Domestic teams are playing with coloured kits for County Championship games in career mode. Just had to scrap my career mode on PC because of this. Not sure what the issue is because the teams seem to be set up correctly. Is this a bug with the teams or with the game itself?
I think with the game. I tried different careers and was the same

Hi Guys. Apologies if this has been raised before but my downloaded team kits and logos keep reverting back to the default kits and no logos (PC). Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Mashonaland
Matabeleland
Mid West Rhinos
Mountaineers

Hi Mate, I've uploaded Kwekwe Sports club, and i am working on the Mutare Sports club tonight, have you added these to the Rhinos and Mountaineers?

PSL teams Lahore,Peshawar, and Quetta have all been updated to new squad after exits of big players. Please download them and rate highly, we don't want the Get Best to become Get Bad do we?

Users who are viewing this thread