Story The Super Duper Series [C2005]

When in his action, Kallis looked beside himself. Literally, he was also at the non-strikers end while bowling.

I was laughing my arse off when I read that.

BTW, why no Inzi or Afridi for the one-day squads?

Thanks for the comments everyone.

nightprowler10 said:
BTW, why no Inzi or Afridi for the one-day squads?

The omissions of Mr. Ul-Haq and Mr. Afridi were due to financial constraints. Inzamam we couldn't have in the side because of his tendency to take seconds in the drinks breaks. Afridi we couldn't have in the side for his tendency to lose about 105 balls a week (50 while batting, 50 while bowling, 5 snuck into his cricket bag from trainings the dirty little !@#$)

In other words I just stuck with EA's ODI XI.

boy have to say best thread ever. after lees.

also i cant understand this one. can someone explain. i am a little blank up there :p

When in his action, Kallis looked beside himself. Literally, he was also at the non-strikers end while bowling.

tassietiger said:
Thanks for the comments everyone.

The omissions of Mr. Ul-Haq and Mr. Afridi were due to financial constraints. Inzamam we couldn't have in the side because of his tendency to take seconds in the drinks breaks. Afridi we couldn't have in the side for his tendency to lose about 105 balls a week (50 while batting, 50 while bowling, 5 snuck into his cricket bag from trainings the dirty little !@#$)

In other words I just stuck with EA's ODI XI.

Thats awesome. cracked me up big time.

The latest one-page newspaper has come out in the leadup to the second match, and due to Postman Pat being a lazy good-for-nothing slacker I had to attach it instead of it being delivered to your door.

Attachments

• postgame1.png
    postgame1.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 147
Is it just me or a Betunfair's Odds strangley similar to the odds you get when betting at vBookie;)

tassietiger said:
The latest one-page newspaper has come out in the leadup to the second match, and due to Postman Pat being a lazy good-for-nothing slacker I had to attach it instead of it being delivered to your door.
ahahhaahahahahahahahahaahaahahhahaah 'richie beanud disagreeing with the toss decision' hahaa

Loved seeing Mcgrath getting himself out, its toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny

GAME 2 Faisalabad, Pakistan
MATCH CONDITIONS
Day/Night: Day
Pitch: Normal
Weather: Sunny
Heat: Warm

World Test XI
1. Adam Gilchrist
2. Matthew Hayden
3. Sachin Tendulkar
4. Rahul Dravid
5. Brian Lara
6. Ricky Ponting
7. Jacques Kallis
8. Shane Warne
9. Jason Gillespie
10. Muthiah Muralitharan
11. Glenn McGrath

World ODI XI
1. Adam Gilchrist
2. Virender Sehwag
3. Sachin Tendulkar
4. Ricky Ponting
5. Brian Lara
6. Rahul Dravid
7. Jacques Kallis
8. Shaun Pollock
9. Muthiah Muralitharan
10. Jason Gillespie
11. Glenn McGrath

The Test team this week have been working hard all week to fix up their mistakes from the last game, and during the week they boldly came out and said that they should win based on having the best two all-rounders in world cricket. Suddenly Andrew Flintoff was celebrating, thinking he was certain to get a game. Unfortunately for him, they were talking about Kallis and Gilchrist. Then the ODI team came back at them weakly, using the pretty lame excuse that they had the exact same players in their team.

The conditions are perfect for sub-continental cricket, no chance of rain, no chance of a boring game, huge chance of a riot. Looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.

Note: I am controlling the Test team this time, as I am alternating between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread