The VB Series 2006

VB Series Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now you're just looking for reasons to get cranky.

My point was that NZ gives Lee crap, albeit mainly about beamers, but he doesn't whinge and say he's not going to play NZ because they're mean to him.

Murali complaining about the way the crowd treats him is obviously going to have the opposite effect; more people will tease him because he makes it apparent that he can't stand it.

well QLD were bowled out for 111 so SA smashed them in the end is it a bad wicket over there

kodos said:
Even though they scored 350 odd there bowlers didn't back up the batsman and a loss is a loss. This is going to result in another thread about warne v murali. They both are champion bowlers and it should be left it as that.
May I point out that it was Graeme Smith and Sanath Jayasuriya who both got centuries in that game.

Lee got abuse for trying to take McCullum's head off, illegally. Murali gets abuse because the Aussie supporters are scared of the inevitable, that Murali will take the most Test Wickets. So try to get him banned, which is very childish.

May watch the second innings come Friday.

3.30 to 11.30AM Gmt on SkySports1 btw.

MUFC1987 said:
Murali gets abuse because the Aussie supporters are scared of the inevitable, that Murali will take the most Test Wickets. So try to get him banned, which is very childish.
You should know this, but you probably don't...
It's the match referees & umpires that report players to the ICC.
The Australian team had nothing to do with him being reported,
so get your facts right and lie to somebody else dumb enough to
believe you if you think Australia was to blame for him being reported.
And remember, it was Australia who cleared him of the chucking allegations.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Andrew G said:
You should know this, but you probably don't...
It's the match referees & umpires that report players to the ICC.
The Australian team had nothing to do with him being reported,
so get your facts right and lie to somebody else dumb enough to
believe you if you think Australia was to blame for him being reported.
And remember, it was Australia who cleared him of the chucking allegations.

:rolleyes:
Before you decide to insult me, perhaps you should read my post properly where it says the supporters not the Australian Team. And it is with regards to the constant 'No Ball' calls from the crowds, in an attempt to get the Umpires to pick up on that. At no point did I say that they were responsible for him being reported in the past. Perhaps you're too dumb to read a post properly though eh?

langerrox said:
and retired lots of their batsman..

if your going by statisics you should know that murali plays agaisnt all the minnows and bags hundreds of wickets whislt warne has only played 1 match ( i think?) agaisnt a minnow country, all his wickets coming from quality test match teams, plus warnes a better batter lol :D
You are overstating how much Murali has played against minnow teams.His average is actually worse against Zimbabwe than it is usually.

MUFC1987 said:
And it is with regards to the constant 'No Ball' calls from the crowds, in an attempt to get the Umpires to pick up on that.
lol sure, that's why they call "no ball", so that the umpires pick up on it. Of course. :rolleyes:

Murili is a nice guy and a great bowler. Why is there need for this? Who cares if Warne is better. Who cares if his action was once contriversial. He has more talent then any of you.

And what is wrong with the pitches over there? Low scoring games for SA and SL. Sri Lanka were pretty dissapointing.

INVISIBLE MAN said:
I Hope Sri Lanka WIn

only hopes r here for s. lanka, may be a magic will happen and s. lanka wins the series, but i dont think this kinda magic even works, cuz magic happen once not for whole of the series.

y2j826 said:
only hopes r here for s. lanka, may be a magic will happen and s. lanka wins the series, but i dont think this kinda magic even works, cuz magic happen once not for whole of the series.

Magic happens all the time. look at Greece winning the Euro 2004, and England winning the ashes.

tsyrmas said:
Magic happens all the time. look at Greece winning the Euro 2004, and England winning the ashes.
lets see if magic will work this time or not ?

Users who are viewing this thread