This is Why AFL is Great.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A great tradition that never happens in any other sport.

AFL>>>>Daylight>>>>>>>>>>More Daylight>>>>>>>>>>Soccer>>>>>Daylight>>>>>>>>>>Rugby

Last edited by a moderator:

pinchinator

International Cricketer
nah GFY League = Football > Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GayFL = Union

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
AFL is the complete sport.

If it had been around for as long as soccer has then it would definately be the most popular world-wide sport in the world.

Anyone who disagrees has absolutely no clue about what they're talking about.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I hope AFL goes International. N.Z should pick it up you would think.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors

AFL>>>>Daylight>>>>>>>>>>More Daylight>>>>>>>>>>Soccer>>>>>Daylight>>>>>>>>>>Rugby

Used to happen in rugby league and its been done twice this year as well in rugby league.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors

Yep that is true, but you have to feel for Fev... Only if I was at the game, had to watch it at home. Although Buddy is a superstar, it was well deserved.

Wonder why they don't let the Indians run on the field when its India vs Australia :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Happening less and less from what I hear. They used to do it in cricket during the intervals and after the end of the match (and during play if they were losing in some countries ;)). I remember playing with a tennis ball and bat on the Oval when I was 8 or 9. I've also got a photo of me touching the stumps at Lancaster Park in 2002 as part of a bet I took on, taken during the tea break. ;)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket >>>>>>> Rugby League >>>>>>> Daylight >>>>>>>>> Rugby Union >>>>>>>>> AFL.

I would probably say;

League>Cricket>>>soccer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Union>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>> Daylight>>>>>>>nightlight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x10 AFL.

;)

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would say Cricket/League/AFL/Soccer>>>>>>>>Moon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sun>>>>>>>>>>pinch>>>>>>>>>>>>etc>>>>>>>>Union

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
And I would probably say that we're using way too many >>> signs and neither of the previous posts have anything to do with fans coming onto the pitch in AFL games to celebrate 100 goal seasons...

@Tobes - why on earth is the moon better than the sun?

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haven't you seen the Benchwarmers :p I need a sword when I go outside Colin!

Yeah, pity Fev didn't get 100, coulda had 2 invasions lol

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Aussie Rules takes a big soggy poop on any other sport for entertainment value. Although i rate Rugby League a close second.

Soccer is just plain boring, sit through 90 mins of nothing most of the time. The only soccer game i slightly enjoyed was Australia vs Japan in the world cup. Even that was close to 70 mins of boredom until some goals finally came. Although i rate it better than Rugby Union...

And people who bash AFL have either never watched it, dont understand it, or live in NSW or QLD where there brains have been bashed too much from Rugby.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread