Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

No one says you can't. But Soccer is really considered the gayest most boring sport in Australia.

No one says you can't. But Soccer is really considered the gayest most boring sport in Australia.
You say 'the gayest' sport as if it is a bad thing.

I don't see the argument either; the old days of Vinnie Jones, Martin Keown, Patrick Viera, etc. were anything but gay.

Of course a game where men run around throwing themselves into each other and grabbing hold of each other, isn't more gay then kicking a football around.......;)

Of course a game where men run around throwing themselves into each other and grabbing hold of each other, isn't more gay then kicking a football around.......;)

LOL :D exactly the argument my Rugby following mates use against AFL as well :p

It doesn't help that a few AFL players in recent times have been fined for grabbing testicles. Actually havent a few rugby players been booked for the same thing?
Btw I'd rather have the average AFL player grab me, rather than the average rugby player :p

Didn't a rugby player get fined, for sticking his finger up someone's arse in the middle of a ruck? I think he was Australian as well ;) You guys been running out of female convicts recently, beginning to get...urges? :p

Didn't a rugby player get fined, for sticking his finger up someone's arse in the middle of a ruck? I think he was Australian as well ;) You guys been running out of female convicts recently, beginning to get...urges? :p

What the hell????????????

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

And it's considered the best sport in the majority of the rest of the world. No further comment required...

As for it being considered boring? I bet Aussies aren't saying that when they jump onboard the World Cup Socceroos bandwagon...

Lets see.

Japan. Boring for 80 minutes until some goals finally game
Brazil. Boring
Croatia. Was ok, excluding the ref ruining the game
Italy. Boring. Once again, ref ruined the game.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa the Hopoate.

Lets see.

Japan. Boring for 80 minutes until some goals finally game
Brazil. Boring
Croatia. Was ok, excluding the ref ruining the game
Italy. Boring. Once again, ref ruined the game.

I never said that Germany 2006 was the best ever example of a World Cup...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread