Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

A few years ago a north melbourne supporter ran infront of a train i think. Because north where going bad....So you cant exactly use that point as well...

Not being a bint, but insulting me is hardly the way to go about it? Also remember how much stuff gets deleted, unless you have suddenly got admin priviliges, you won't be able to see it.

Read this bit Matt

Also remember how much stuff gets deleted, unless you have suddenly got admin priviliges, you won't be able to see it.

If you are so desperate to find out, ask him yourself either via email or MSN, but not in this thread. I thought we had established this a couple of days ago.

Soccer is more popular than AFL for sure but it's your own choice to prefer the better sport. I reckon a few members will think Rugby's better than Soccer.

Yeah but still, shouldn't have banned him like. He didn't do anything. But I forgot that internet = serious business.

Good comeback. Still shouldn't have been banned though.

I guess that's why the admins/staff/moderators/whatever decide who gets banned. if it was a public vote, and we couldn't see the deleted posts, the whole thing wouldn't work :p

I was in Adelaide. Didn't notice any anti-football. Was discussing Liverpool with a hotel porter :p
No, I mean Adelaide has yet to advance into the 21st century ;)

aus5892 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

A few years ago a north melbourne supporter ran infront of a train i think. Because north where going bad....So you cant exactly use that point as well...
Unfortunately, some people do have mental issues and get worked up about their sporting teams and decide to take their own lives, it can happen anywhere and for any sport. Let's stop this section of the discussion please.

Users who are viewing this thread