Proof as to why AFL beats every other sport in the world

Subconsciously, Will makes a very good point - ask everyone on earth who won the Premier League in 2008-09 and I would put my life on more people know the answer than if you asked who won the AFL.

Still can't believe this thread rumbles, on some people like things others don't theres no definetive answer as to what is better jesus. Personally I prefer Football doesn't mean it's better I just prefer it.

Subconsciously, Will makes a very good point - ask everyone on earth who won the Premier League in 2008-09 and I would put my life on more people know the answer than if you asked who won the AFL.
Did Man U end up winning it?

Well yes and no. I do know that Man U were easily winning it but then Liverpool came. I haven't been watching too much fox sports news lately either.

Well Matty Johns (nrl player), a few years ago, just been reported last week that he had a 14som with a young lady and 12 other men... not a good look eh?:rolleyes:

He left the room when the others came. It's just that he's the biggest name of the lot. Happened in 2001 anyway so who cares lol. The girls obviously just trying to make some money.

Users who are viewing this thread