Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Definitely the greatest story I've been around for. Awesome story. Awesome guy. You'll be sorely missed. Maybe you'll come back one day and re-start this? Here's hoping.

Is this story back since you are now staying????

Come on Tom! How about making the last update where you get abducted by aliens or something :p

Its a real shame... honestly the best story Ive seen on here since I joined and as Dr.Pepper said .. Awesome Story. Awesome Guy.

Please Tom this stories great, best thing on the forum by MILES!!
keep it going! Alot of people read it still, just do not post like me.

This is the best story I've read on PlanetCricket.(I would have copied it too if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have C07!)
I don't understand why you want to call it quits.

The same reason why everyone else with good stories stopped. It can't last forever. I know it's an over-used cliché, but: "Nothing lasts forever!"

Never say never, but for the the time being this has ended. Thanks for all the comments, to this date, you are a cracking group of people :)

Well, this is definately one of the best storys on planetcricket. I can't split it between Surens, Gamerkids and yours and its sad to see it end but like you said it was probably coming sooner or later as this story has gone on for ages. Good work Tom :clap:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread