TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Why can't they use real players names for the tournments even if they are not in the game as playable players.Changed measurement to MPH ave serve speed 12mph ,8mph.Small mistakes that shouldn't be there.
Starting on easiest have won indian wells as Andy Murray.Will move onto next level and next tournment and see how that plays.You don't meet the other licenced players in the tournement either.

deejaysmoov

School Cricketer
Are you paid by Big Ant to say these things? You and I must be playing a completely different game... There is so much wrong with this
No offense bro, but for some reason when watching your videos somehow you make the game look/play even worse. Maybe you don't understand the concept of Tennis lol

saturator

Club Cricketer
I have made more games on Hard and Expert.
This game has some nice touches but need to be polish and a more players and grass !

Some videos on Hard

Medvedev Vs Murray at Shangai (Hard)

Kvitova Vs Sakkary at Wuhan (Hard)

Fritz Vs Kyrgios at Paris Bercy (hard)

Osaka Vs Kostyuk at Roma (Hard)

Some videos on expert will follow

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
very nice play.Are you able to do a video with the buttons you are pressing, most of my shots go into the net unless straight.Even when i press the trigger.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
very nice play.Are you able to do a video with the buttons you are pressing, most of my shots go into the net unless straight.Even when i press the trigger.
If you hit the buttons too early, it’ll always go into the net, if you wait a bit longer after the ball bounces, should get more back over the net then

saturator

Club Cricketer
If you hit the buttons too early, it’ll always go into the net, if you wait a bit longer after the ball bounces, should get more back over the net then
Yes exacly. The timing is very important, more than the placement for now. The triggers are only for more effect. It's like the first Top Spin, for risky shoots.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Thanks for the advice .Basically i wait on the base line and play the shot.The game is somewhat forumulaic and play is not very random.Almost every net shot will go into the net or any shot played too quickly other tennis games are not like this.Also there is a bug with the lob shot sometimes the cpu player appears to get confused and doesn't hit so if you need a quick point sometimes this works.I have yet to be able to play a passing shot on the right side of the court.I wouldn't recommend it at this point.The gameplay just isn't varied enough and the game has no depth.I know its early access but it wouldn't be that difficult to have linked tournements to give some incentive to keep playing .Have tried to play online but have yet to get a bite.The figures on steamdb are less than encouraging for the future tbh .Just add obv you both decent players but looking at the murry medvdev game every point you win follows the same formula which means the game becomes boring pretty quickly.

Last edited:

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Thanks for the advice .Basically i wait on the base line and play the shot.The game is somewhat forumulaic and play is not very random.Almost every net shot will go into the net or any shot played too quickly other tennis games are not like this.Also there is a bug with the lob shot sometimes the cpu player appears to get confused and doesn't hit so if you need a quick point sometimes this works.I have yet to be able to play a passing shot on the right side of the court.I wouldn't recommend it at this point.The gameplay just isn't varied enough and the game has no depth.I know its early access but it wouldn't be that difficult to have linked tournements to give some incentive to keep playing .Have tried to play online but have yet to get a bite.The figures on steamdb are less than encouraging for the future tbh .Just add obv you both decent players but looking at the murry medvdev game every point you win follows the same formula which means the game becomes boring pretty quickly.
The drop shot or underarm serve often results in an easy point, so long as you get it back over the net. The AI almost always hits it straight into the net

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I played the game and to be honest it's borderline annoying where 30% of your shots end up in net , I am waiting for it to be out from early access as I currently have refunded it , My laptop also doesn't have a powerful gfx card anyways , will buy it on xbox if it turns out to be good or otherwise Top 2k25 all the way.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I played the game and to be honest it's borderline annoying where 30% of your shots end up in net , I am waiting for it to be out from early access as I currently have refunded it , My laptop also doesn't have a powerful gfx card anyways , will buy it on xbox if it turns out to be good or otherwise Top 2k25 all the way.
I’m surprised it runs okay for me given I’ve got a GTX1080 card from 7 years ago

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Interest is falling off this game pretty quickly, 15 people is the most I've seen in game at any one point on SteamDB. Seems to hover around 4-5 most of the day though.

Users who are viewing this thread