TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

How's the gameplay boys? The movements still look jerky to me but that might just be the vids I have seen. I am maybe keen to jump in before the price hike but is it worth it?
I really love the gameplay, more simulation than Top spin 2K25. You can do everything you want to Donon thé court. No script like TopSpin 2K25, more free. Freedom explains than some moves are strange. The game needs more transition.
Maybe if the game is a bit sliders, and the ball has more physic, the game could be really really great.

I have made some new videos at 60 fps

Ons Jabeur Vs Iga Swiatek Madrid hard

Career with Osaka hard difficulty

Carlos Alcaraz Vs Alexander Zverev Madrid Hard

Career mode with Kyrgios

Australian Open - Hard difficulty - Wild Camera
3 hours of videos

Only strong players because Kyrgios is at the 36 place in the game.

In a row : Murray Djokovic Alcaraz Rublev Ruud :

A big roster is really a must have to be more realist

Weldone Big ants!

A big roster doesn’t always translate into a good game. As it stands there’s no individual play styles, they never learned from that with the AO series.

If the truly want to make this the best tennis game ever, they’ll need to add in a lot more to show that no two players play the same, not to mention they need to show differences in court types too. Sliders in my opinion didn’t really change much for the AO games when it came to the courts playing differently.

I feel like the next 6 months or so will be crucial to see if they can do the sport justice, but given they’ve still got to release Rugby 24 and assumedly keep working on Cricket 24 and AFL 23, I feel they will be a bit stretched with resources.

A big roster doesn’t always translate into a good game. As it stands there’s no individual play styles, they never learned from that with the AO series.

If the truly want to make this the best tennis game ever, they’ll need to add in a lot more to show that no two players play the same, not to mention they need to show differences in court types too. Sliders in my opinion didn’t really change much for the AO games when it came to the courts playing differently.

I feel like the next 6 months or so will be crucial to see if they can do the sport justice, but given they’ve still got to release Rugby 24 and assumedly keep working on Cricket 24 and AFL 23, I feel they will be a bit stretched with resources.
Yes it's a small team working on many games at the same time.
We will on Early Access patch 6 and 7 if they can having one or the best tennis game ever.

For now, I enjoy playing 2-3 hours when I could. Not perfect but very fun to play I can found new gameplay feelings by moving my Dualsense slowly or pushing softer the button. Gameplay is more intelligent than we think and I love discover new things.

Career with Osaka on hard difficulty - less than 3 hours of gameplay.

Career Kyrgios Acapulco Miami Shelton Medvedev Alcaraz Agassi Zverev Hard

Career Osaka WTA Roma Garcia Sakkari Kournikova Kasatkina Rybakina Hard

They have made a fix two days ago : better slidding animations on clay, better defensive animations.
Nice work!
I have reached the 150 hours in this game, insane!

Carrer Kyrgios Roma Courrier Khachanov Murray Zverev Hard

Career Kyrgios Estoril Agassi Khachanov Shelton Hard difficulty

Yes game is playing nicely now.Very playable on medium level.
You can try hard very soon I think. When you have learn how to kick well the ball, you can made really nice games. AI is not so bad now. I really want to play the next big patch.

I love the gameplay, Big Ants have found a great mix of simulation and arcade.
You can see all the stats of any tournament

Career Kyrgios Stockholm Sinner Nishikori Shelton Murray Dimitrov

Aryana Sabalenka Vs Coco Gauff ATP 1000 Madrid Expert Diffiulty

Carlos Alcaraz Vs Daniil Medvedev ATP 1000 Madrid Expert Difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread