TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

A big roster doesn’t always translate into a good game. As it stands there’s no individual play styles, they never learned from that with the AO series.

If the truly want to make this the best tennis game ever, they’ll need to add in a lot more to show that no two players play the same, not to mention they need to show differences in court types too. Sliders in my opinion didn’t really change much for the AO games when it came to the courts playing differently.

I feel like the next 6 months or so will be crucial to see if they can do the sport justice, but given they’ve still got to release Rugby 24 and assumedly keep working on Cricket 24 and AFL 23, I feel they will be a bit stretched with resources.
That’s the thing, in today’s game a lot of the players do play the same. This is the one time where it’s actually okay that this happens. The game is becoming very homogenized (baseline grinders), even across the various surfaces .

That’s the thing, in today’s game a lot of the players do play the same. This is the one time where it’s actually okay that this happens. The game is becoming very homogenized (baseline grinders), even across the various surfaces .
The actual tennis is becoming a baseliners grand feast almost 70% of the top players are base liners in today's real world.

No wonder topspin 2k25 never paid any attention to serve and volley style and it's effectiveness in online gameplay , i shelved the game exactly because of that as I play serve and volley.

Despite the shambles of their other 3 games, is this actually worth a go if I can get cheap on console?

Purely gameplay... how are you comparing it with Top Spin
It's only my opinion, so people can think the opposite
I'm playing TopSpin since the first by Pam on Xbox.
I was so happy to hear this mytic licence will be back 13 years after Top Spin 4.

The 3 first days, it was a banger for me : very nice venues presentation, Alcaraz is hère even he didn't look like the real one.
And baaaaam the big server fail for the first week end.

So i played more TieBreak game and I feel the major difference : the freedom and the script.

When I played TopSpin 2K25, sometimes I want to play hard to win the point and the game makes a shitty low ball to the net than i didn't want. In several occasions, it's like a Quick Time even, you put the button to make a shot and a different shoot is here. It's not acceptable.

Maybe TieBreak have some issues with transitions between some animations, but when I played it, damned the gameplay is free and more simulation. You can make winners, fault. AI need to ne more varied because there are only base liner players. Not enough players like Federer, who goes to the net many times, or on a break ball to push pression on the other player.

TopSpin 2K25 has better animations because there are scripted. I'm sad to say that but it's the truth. Top spin 4 has not this problem.

Hangar 13 has introduced more faults, shorter rallyes, it's nice but they have broken the gameplay with this f***ing timing bar.

I hope my english is nice enough to be understand. French people suck in English

Users who are viewing this thread