TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

Haven't played it myself but is this review fair? From footage I have seen, it seems about right.
I have the game with the last update. On expert, match versus Djoko is nice. Not perfect but nice. I can't beat it 6-0 and I have played 285 hours.

So it's not fair about the game. Bad buzz for having more and more viewers.
This man loves TieBreak when EA 5 dropped. Since he made only videos showing the game is not ok. It's weird.

The game is not perfect, there are some bugs, flaws, but the overall is really fun to play and complet.

Playing with Prime Federer, Rafa,Djoko and Murray, Thiem, Del Potro is a dream come true, without any micro-transaction. You unlock them on the Djokovic challenge.

Big Ants team work hard, they deserved more time. They dropped 4 patches in one week, it's more than Hangar13 in 4 months...

I have the game with the last update. On expert, match versus Djoko is nice. Not perfect but nice. I can't beat it 6-0 and I have played 285 hours.

So it's not fair about the game. Bad buzz for having more and more viewers.
This man loves TieBreak when EA 5 dropped. Since he made only videos showing the game is not ok. It's weird.

The game is not perfect, there are some bugs, flaws, but the overall is really fun to play and complet.

Playing with Prime Federer, Rafa,Djoko and Murray, Thiem, Del Potro is a dream come true, without any micro-transaction. You unlock them on the Djokovic challenge.

Big Ants team work hard, they deserved more time. They dropped 4 patches in one week, it's more than Hangar13 in 4 months...
If they can tweak difficulty between easy and medium (it feels more like Easy to hard), make serving easier and flat shots viable I'm likely to sink hours into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread