TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

I also have this feeling Big Ant could do anything these days and a lot of people would be negative about it. Deserved or not I do think that’s a thing.
A valid point. I am keen to see if this is a new way of developing for them that enables them to get the game to a place where everyone is generally happy.

This is the first big ant game in YEARS where I'm seeing improvements with every patch. I've not played too much of the game but the support it's getting with daily updates goes to show there's a decent dev team there somewhere.

Biggest issue is they aren’t bringing in the numbers for the game to be successful. Whether that’s down to a lack of marketing or just people being weary of their history, it’s hard to say. Would be good if there was a way to see stats for consoles like there is with SteamDB.

For me they haven't got the skill levels fine tuned enough on easy i can win 6-0 and on medium lose 6-0 .Playing on easy in top spin i can win and lose but most points are long rallys and you can only play exhibition matches and not tournements nor can you save games.Both have their problems.Saturator is a very high level player for most the experience won't be like that.Its not really pick up and play also people that like games tend not to review.I wouldn't put too much stock in steam reviews.NBA2k 25 is coming out in a day or watch it get totally panned on steam yet there will be thousands playing it.
Thanks mate. I'm not a high level player, I've got some skill . TieBreak has a lot to offer in gameplay area to master all the possibilities. When I started to play, the game was easier in EA. Now medium is harder than Expert on EA

The progress of the CPU helps to bring variety but for the new players I think it's very difficult.

I'm very impress by the feeling, In didn't expect this quality. The Big Ants dev team deserved our respect.

They work hard but the retail was a big failed. But with all the patches, the game now one if the best tennis game to date.

In my heart, Top Spin 3 and 4 are the best.
This game needs now more marketing

Last edited:
how did you get it so Nadal serves straight away and doesn't bounce the ball 100 times before serving?

how did you get it so Nadal serves straight away and doesn't bounce the ball 100 times before serving?
It depends of the style of your serv. If flat, you have to wait the full animation. If slice or curved, you can served immediatly. Same for Djokovic
Post automatically merged:

Nadal career episod 2 on expert difficulty

It’s crazy seeing more people are playing AFL 23 on Steam compared to Tiebreak. Especially considering one is meant to be a global game, while the other is largely only relevant to Australia.

It’s crazy seeing more people are playing AFL 23 on Steam compared to Tiebreak. Especially considering one is meant to be a global game, while the other is largely only relevant to Australia.
We are talking a different of 54 to like 45. Lol. Besides AFL has zero other competition, Tiebreak has about 3 other tennis games just within the last few years.

Reality is that a game that should have a global player base, is barely being played. I’d dare say the ATP & WTA can’t be pleased with how this has gone so far.

Started to feel bored and sold the game (you can't see the gameplay difference apart from errors in facing high ranked or low ranked player in terms of strategy and game awareness , they all feel the same) , might pick up again at a heavily discounted price , Keep me updated with gameplay patches guys.

I'd love to see the Laver Cup added to the game. It is part of the ATP tour, but doesn't count towards ATP point totals for the year.

Users who are viewing this thread