Top Gear's back! [Vote on the best Stig line ever]

Choose your favourite Stig quote of all time.

• He once threw a microwave at a tramp.

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • He realised before anyone that Jade Goody was a racist, pig-faced, waste of blood and organs.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • He once punched a horse to the ground.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is confused by stairs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He urinates 98 RON petrol.

• Jimmy Carter wants him dead.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is stumped by clouds.

• If he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci code in 43 seconds.

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • The outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the N?rburgring.

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • If given an important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet.

• His first name really is "The".

• If he went on Celebrity Love Island, they'd all be pregnant, including the cameramen.

Votes: 25 25.0%

• Total voters

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cop out not getting a lap from him. Thought tonights was ok compared to last series which was a bit crap.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
BBC Online said:
But it is unclear whether he really is the Stig or whether it was all a stunt.

Oh for heaven's sake!
I cringed a bit during the news tonight. Jokes about pedophilia and poo.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Well of course it's not Schumi.
What I want to know was whether he did that 1.10 in the Ferrari.

That'd be a very good guesstimate.

1.10 is an awfully rapid time, but even Clarkson said himself, that FXX is similar in a lot of aspects to an F1 car.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Obviously Schumacher isn't the Stig, but I definitely think he did that 1.10 in the Ferrari. Absolutely rapid lap, something only he and a few other 'Greats' could ever achieve around that track. Nice start to the series. Not that bothered that they haven't revealed who the Stig really is as I imagine they use a tonne of different people who are free at the time. Big scalp to get Schumacher though, and it will definitely be a big talking point over the next week throughout the British public.

timmy94

Club Captain
That Ferrari FXX has been out for ages.
I think it was Schumi that drove it,i think they only got his to do it because it was a Ferrari and likely to be the best car ever.Schumi could have been the Stig after he retired from F1,but unlikely.
Great start to the series!!!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I would think it was Schumi who did the lap in the FXX, Seeing as if you own one, you don't get to take it home, I seriously doubt they'd lend one out.

blake

School Cricketer
Yaawnnnn

Top Gear bores me to be honest. It's like the latest fad where everyone yaks on about how simply brilliant it is... I watched it once for 10 minutes and I'm almost getting to the point where I'm starting to hate it just because everyone goes on about it so much. Top Gear this, Top Gear that.

The Stig quotes also sound like cheap ripoffs of Chuck Norris stuff.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yaawnnnn

Top Gear bores me to be honest. It's like the latest fad where everyone yaks on about how simply brilliant it is... I watched it once for 10 minutes and I'm almost getting to the point where I'm starting to hate it just because everyone goes on about it so much. Top Gear this, Top Gear that.

I don't know if it is just a fad in Australia, but the show has been consistently brilliant for at least 5 years now.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I would think it was Schumi who did the lap in the FXX, Seeing as if you own one, you don't get to take it home, I seriously doubt they'd lend one out.

I don't see how it can remain on the power lap board for that very reason. If Ferrari won't let you take it home, how can it possibly class as a road car?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yaawnnnn

How can Top Gear bore you? I mean, a race between a steam engine, motorbike and former fastest car in the world? Or the time where one team went in a Cessna single engine plane, one went in a sports car and then see which one can get back to England first from Italy; you can't beat it! The team are hilarious, especially the Hamster on his bike. And Schumacher's appearance as the Stig was excellent! Schumi is a very funny man these days. I loved how blatant Clarkson was when he said that taking his son's queen because he was winning at chess was the same as Schumi running into Damon in Aussie GP, 1994!

blake

School Cricketer
I dunno Master. I guess I never really got into cars. Cars and mechanical stuff bores me a lot, to be honest..

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I could have said the same to you Lee when you talked about ODI matches a few months ago. He's allowed to have his personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread