Top Gear's back! [Vote on the best Stig line ever]

Choose your favourite Stig quote of all time.

• He once threw a microwave at a tramp.

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • He realised before anyone that Jade Goody was a racist, pig-faced, waste of blood and organs.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • He once punched a horse to the ground.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is confused by stairs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He urinates 98 RON petrol.

• Jimmy Carter wants him dead.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • He is stumped by clouds.

• If he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci code in 43 seconds.

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • The outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the N?rburgring.

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • If given an important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet.

• His first name really is "The".

• If he went on Celebrity Love Island, they'd all be pregnant, including the cameramen.

Votes: 25 25.0%

• Total voters

Highlander999

ICC President
What did everyone think of that Honda that May showed at the end? Looked very interesting indeed and could solve the worlds problems about where we go with the car. I'm no scientist but it seemed to fit the bill for what everyone needs in the world of tomorrow.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I thought there was no Top Gear tonight due to SPOTY.
There was but it was moved to 9:00pm so it didn't clash with the awards.

Another top episode. Loved the car memorabilia - "this pork sword..." :D "this cock... has got four rings on it..." :D:D

There's no more until the 28th now though when the Vietnam special is on. From reading the Radio Times, it sounds like a good one. They were given millions of local currency and thought they could buy Ferraris with it but it turned out that the cheapest car in Vietnam cost hundreds of millions of local currency so they had to buy bikes!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What did everyone think of that Honda that May showed at the end? Looked very interesting indeed and could solve the worlds problems about where we go with the car. I'm no scientist but it seemed to fit the bill for what everyone needs in the world of tomorrow.
It looks like a step in the right direction, and a big one, but the need to work on the range a bit. I think it'll do a couple of hundred miles on a tank of hydrogen. For me I'd be filling up every other day minimum and sometimes twice a day.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Got to hope they do it properly when making the liquid hydrogen. It could so easily go BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

I remember in Malta there was a news report of a man who lit up a ciggy when driving a gas van and BOOOOOOOOMMMMM. No more van.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Also, think they said that the hydrogen was about the same price as petrol. With the short range of the car is that down to a smaller tank than your average car or is it down to rubbish mpg?

BTW is it only me who's noticed the silhouette shots of Clarkson in the titles need re-shooting? His hair freaks me out!

Sureshot

Executive member
It looks like a step in the right direction, and a big one, but the need to work on the range a bit. I think it'll do a couple of hundred miles on a tank of hydrogen. For me I'd be filling up every other day minimum and sometimes twice a day.

Once it gets into mass and affordable production you'll be forced into it quicker than you can say carbon emissions. It's the only (currently available) long term solution for the future of the car, and ultimately the survival of industrialisation. Can't have any fuel shortages either :p

We will get there one day, I'd be surprised if they aren't common place by 2020.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, the Ben Collins rumour has been around for a while. There is some quite convincing stuff on youtube on it too. As it mentions he was named in the HSE report.
I've been 90% sure it's him for a while (and have posted as such before in this thread). Hope he doesn't lose his job because of this though.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I always dismissed the Ben Collins rumours because The Stig was apparently an ex-f1 driver. If he is Collins I am a bit surprised that he's quicker than Hamilton, Hill, Mansell and Webber around the test track.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
He was quicker than Hamilton but if it hadn't been wet when Hamilton did it he would have probably been quicker.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
He wasn't quicker than Hamilton though, there was only 0.2 seconds in it, and Hamilton was driving on a wet and oily track. I think it is Collins personally, all the rumours on the net indicate it's him and there's some decent evidence backing it up. Imagine the amount of practise he gets driving round the track, I'm sure any of those drivers would be able to beat Stig's time if they had done as many laps of it as he has.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Tbh Dan, If I drove round that track as much, i'd be up with The Stig.

Either way, TG wouldn't be fun without The Stig.

Users who are viewing this thread