Topman

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who gets their clothes from here? I've been shopping online at Topman for as long as I can remember. I love it. Most of my wardrobe consists of Topman gear. All of my skinny jeans and chinos are from here. I know that for a fact. All of my hoodies as well. And i'm not talkin about chav hoodies, i'm talking about good and proper fashionable hoodies.

www.topman.com

You aren't a student until you've shopped at Topman.

Animator!

School Cricketer
The greatest shop on Earth easily. Shame there sale is so balls this year, good clothes, but everythings out of stock.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
About a week before this year's sale came to the fore I shelled out 50 quid for a jacket and now it's in the sale for about 15-20 quid. Not impressed.

Still, I love the place. Just a shame there isn't a Topman in St.Helens. Except me obviously. Ba dum tish.

Animator!

School Cricketer
We have a decent one in Norwich. The one in Birmingham is fb as is the 4 floored Topshop in Regents. Quality stuff. I'm just hoping the gold shoes I'm after get back in stock soon. They are literally fb.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Topgear is a great shop. Got some of my stuff from their

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
4 floors?! Bloody nora!

Everytime i've tried to purchase shoes from Topman they've been out of stock. Shows how popular it is. I get all my shoes from River Island. That's a decent store too.

Oh, and ASOS as well. Shame it was the bloody Hoosiers that introduced me to that place.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'm a little out of Topman's target demographic, so I don't shop there, but in the past I always thought the quality of their clothes was terrible, although not as bad as Burton's.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Merry Christmas to all!

I don't shop at Topman really anymore, but I do still own a couple of items from there. They're not half bad, much better than Burton's which is one step up from the market (no offence to market shoppers....on second thought offence!).

Clothes shopping now that I have a bit more money to throw around is pretty straight forward for me.

sd92

International Coach
Don't like it anymore. They went all strange and the clothes got worse. River Island is much better.

PhilD123

International Coach
Yeah, I've got quite a bit of stuff from there, and its usually great. However, I'm not gonna let other people buy me clothes from there again, as my presents for xmas from there weren't great. If I want clothes, I'll buy em myself!:p

Users who are viewing this thread