Topman

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
What is the obsession with skinny jeans someone please explain, I hope any of you don't look like that picture I posted.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
* Off Topic * So Punk your back then?? *Off Topic*

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
They're fashionable.
They make girls want you.
They make your balls look huge.

Different opinions of course, girls I know think their gay and laugh at guys with skinny jeans, thats one thing their good for they make me laugh :p

* Off Topic * So Punk your back then?? *Off Topic*

Yeah, thought might aswell give it another chance and just look past the things that annoy me, also it's going to be a new year so fresh start hopefully.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
They're fashionable.
They make girls want you.
They make your balls look huge.

Just a shame that thats impossible as the jeans themselves crush your balls, seriously, how do you get the things on ? I think they're the worst fashion item atm, i'd feel like a complete numpty walking around in a pair of them, i'd never wear anything that was made fashionable by Russel Brand and Noel Fielding.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Not if you actually buy skinny jeans that fit. If you buy skinny jeans sizes too smalls like the emo kids who want the crotch up at their necks and the jeans finishhing half-way down their shin. If you buy a pair that fit they don't at all crush your balls.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Different opinions of course, girls I know think their gay and laugh at guys with skinny jeans, thats one thing their good for they make me laugh :p

Haha, same here. When we're in the pub on a Saturday night and an indie freak walks in, its a barrel of laughs, they look so stupid its unbelievable.

Welcome back Punk!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Not if you actually buy skinny jeans that fit. If you buy skinny jeans sizes too smalls like the emo kids who want the crotch up at their necks and the jeans finishhing half-way down their shin. If you buy a pair that fit they don't at all crush your balls.

I think you guys are under the influence of bands like Kasabian a bit too much quite frankley. I'm sure when you guys get older you'll look at pictures of yourselves and think 'Er wtf was I doing'

Although you guys like them so I respect your opinions.

Animator!

School Cricketer
I dont very much like Kasabian. Their alright. I'm not influenced by how a band dresses. I dress how I want to, cos eventually its me I have to answer to not anyone else.

Presumably you dress in a way which you consider an 'everyman type' does.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
The twats who buy skinny jeans a size or two sizes too small are the ones who give normal skinny jeans wearers a bad name.

It's not as if they're the only thing I wear, but when I do wear I get complimented on my fashion sense so rather sensibly, I wear them again.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I can't tell the difference between the ones who buy them too small, how about you show us a picture of you in them :p

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I hate skinny jeans :p!

I don't mind a good pair of normal jeans though. I haven't got anything from Topman that I know of, i'll have a look Matt seeing as you posted it.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah i'd just like to point out, this aint a thread about skinny jeans embracing/bashing and Topman deals in a lot more than just the marmite of legwear. Topman is God.

Having said that, i've just spent £74 on the ASOS sale.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I got a ?129 leather jacket from M&S today nothing on my ?225 one ;)

M&S own, I think there used to be a Topman in croydon or still is but I can't see it anymore I think it got turned into George.

Matt do you get most of your things online, if so whats the service like for online clothes shopping?

Users who are viewing this thread