Tournment Ends

Gambhir is playing well, and Dhoni is doign right by just giving Gambhir the strike.....SL have really set up a high target.... Malinga has come to bowl, and he bowls quick and accurate,dosent give much room to play shots..

(As Ranjit Fernando says) Sri Laaaaaankhuns :rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

rahuldravidfan added 17 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Dhoni, you ****** :doh

Another Wicket.. Yuvraj and Raina The Key For Victory Now.. Match Still In Balance

rahulkhush added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Yuvraj tooo departs.. and now it's over... :doh

Not any more buddy..:p

This is the main reason why I`m not a huge T20 fan. The moment one side scores 200 odd, its pretty much curtains anyway. India not doing well in T20s might help bring down the T20 hype and could be detrimental to the T20 game (and better for real cricket).

The one-off T20s are`nt something to be taken very seriously anyway. You tend to forget them as fast as the T20 game itself.

The one-off T20s are`nt something to be taken very seriously anyway. You tend to forget them as fast as the T20 game itself.
Yeah.... I can't remember the last bilateral T20 series I was excited about. T20 provides good opportunities to have knockout tournaments, though.

We suck :D

excellent playing by the Lankans after a loss of 2-0 in test series, they came up hard, brilliant team effort :clap.

Dhoni should learn experimenting with line-up will not always favor his luck.

(more pressure on the word "Luck" :p)

Yeah.... I can't remember the last bilateral T20 series I was excited about. T20 provides good opportunities to have knockout tournaments, though.

Can`t call them bilateral `series` either. They are too short to be called as a series:D

Users who are viewing this thread