Tournment Ends

SL's poor condition was mainly partially to Sangakkara employing defensive strategy right from the start and not using his bowlers in the right way.

I know someone said don't knock the pitch and moan about cricket being destroyed by flat decks but how can you not in this series?
Do crowds really want to see high scoring draws? Who'd be a bowler?

man this is soo boaring ...if BCCI dont like to see results or if they just wanna kill test cricket, why do they bother playing test cricket.. and why cant ICC do something about this.. they are KILLING TEST CRICKET

so thats it for the day IND 417/2..india batted well...pitch seems to be dead and slow... why these ppl dont give some bowler friendly pitches????

Exciting first day :sarcasm Seriously how bad is this pitch. Not trying to take anything away from the batsmen but jeez, give the bowlers a chance.

I just tuned in, I assume its yet another flat pitch. What the hell gives???? Just when I thought the WI v England had the flattest pitches this year. And when the hell is Australia going to get these pitches? we always get good wickets, no 4/700 pitches for us when we tour WI, SL, India.

The pitch seems to be very very much dead, on 1st day 400+ runs! I read in newpaper that first 2 days bastman will dominate later from 3rd day, there will be assitance for the bowlers,lets see...

man this is soo boaring ...if BCCI dont like to see results or if they just wanna kill test cricket, why do they bother playing test cricket.. and why cant ICC do something about this.. they are KILLING TEST CRICKET

Wait for the 4th and 5th day plz. ;)

its not a flat pitch
it is bowling friendly later part of the match

Users who are viewing this thread