Tournment Ends

mate if u played cricket you will know, pitches dont change totally after 5 days. i dont think this will change much. maybe it will get slower and get so easy to bat

Well, the pitch curator is still saying that the pitch will start favouring the spinners from Day 3, and won't be easy to bat at all. Hope that happens, or else this match will be heading towards another dull, high-scoring draw. Enough to stab Test cricket in the heart in India.

Last edited:
Well, the pitch curator is still saying that the pitch will start favouring the spinners from Day 3, and won't be easy to bat at all. Hope that happens, or else this match would be heading towards another dull, high-scoring draw. Enough to stab Test cricket in the heart in India.

well I hope that curator knows what he is talking about because I am just about ready to give up on this series and any test cricket in India.

Reverse swing with low bounce in the first over of Day 2.... Zak and Sree should be encouraged to see that!

Dravid was almost gone there, with that inside edge.... The low bounce will come more and more into play if this is regular feature. India should look to bat as much as possible today and hope that they need not bat again. Maybe bat it out today and leave SL with a huge mountain.

I'm just wondering, can anyone from Sri Lanka even pronounce Welegadara's FULL NAME without stumbling?

Uda Walawwe Mahim Bandaralage Chanaka Asanga Welegedara

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

... actually, it's not that hard once you rehearse it a few times..

I'm just wondering, can anyone from Sri Lanka even pronounce Welegadara's FULL NAME without stumbling?

Uda Walawwe Mahim Bandaralage Chanaka Asanga Welegedara

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

... actually, it's not that hard once you rehearse it a few times..

Welegedara is a baby. See Vass's name:

Warnakulasuriya Patabendige Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas

Well, the pitch curator is still saying that the pitch will start favouring the spinners from Day 3, and won't be easy to bat at all. Hope that happens, or else this match would be heading towards another dull, high-scoring draw. Enough to stab Test cricket in the heart in India.

mate trust me it wil only get slower

Users who are viewing this thread