Tournment Ends

mate trust me it wil only get slower

You seem to be knowing more about Indian wickets... The commentators have been saying that the low bounce will only get tougher for the batsmen as the match progresses. We saw reverse swing from Welegedera. Imagine what Zaheer Khan could do (if he decides to do it the right way that he always does).

Century No. 2 in this series for Dravid. Awesome touch! Even on placid wickets, its an achievement because of the torrid run that Dravid went through ever since he relinquished captaincy. The old Dravid is back full time.

Man whatta six from Sachin there :D

Params7 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Damn ah crap. Sachin caught out :doh

You seem to be knowing more about Indian wickets... The commentators have been saying that the low bounce will only get tougher for the batsmen as the match progresses. We saw reverse swing from Welegedera. Imagine what Zaheer Khan could do (if he decides to do it the right way that he always does).

Century No. 2 in this series for Dravid. Awesome touch! Even on placid wickets, its an achievement because of the torrid run that Dravid went through ever since he relinquished captaincy. The old Dravid is back full time.

well i have played first class cricket for 12 years and i do know by experiance when i see a pitch... ul see after 5 days

Oh no! I thought the top four batsmen from our team could all score centuries.... NOT TO BE!!!:crying Crap!

well i have played first class cricket for 12 years and i do know by experiance when i see a pitch... ul see after 5 days

Owned-tank.jpg

Dravid is controlling this game now. VVS needs to prove he can be consistent against teams other than Australia.

IND probably score around 700 and declare..

That seems to be the plan.

Did you ever get a chance to meet Tendulkar in person?

yes ones but never got a chance to talk to him. but i did bowl at some of them in the nets ones, dravid, gangully .. this was when they came to sri lanka way back in 2003/04

As if his username (I have never clicked on his profile and most of the people here dont do it often) told me a lot about his 12 years of first class cricket and what not experience.

How does that sound to you, now?:p

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

IND probably score around 700 and declare..

Absolutely. Right now, anything less than 700 would not be great for India. We need to keep hammering it in to the Lankan bowlers and fielders and make them get desperate and tire out their bodies and minds as much possible. Yes this is boring cricket but thats what we got to do now that we are in this situation.

Oh god! On this kind of a wicket, a run out is absolutely criminal. Anyways, great batting from Dravid. He has batted like a champ in this series with two hundreds in consecutive tests. Two big wickets for Lanka, just what they needed for the session. They have almost won the session. Dravid and Tendulkar's wickets are huge, especially Tendulkar for not a big score.

I think Murali or Mendis might consume Yuvraj here today,..... I have a feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread