Tournment Ends

I don`t know why but I can sense an Indian win in this test.

I don`t know why but I can sense an Indian win in this test.

there is NO win in this test. :p

it'll be interesting to see how dhoni uses his bowlers and his field placing especially in the last 3-4 overs.

i'd bowl the last 2 overs with ojha and bhajji with a first slip, silly point, short leg,leg slip, silly mid-off, silly mid-on, deep mid-wicket, deep extra cover.

there is NO win in this test. :p

it'll be interesting to see how dhoni uses his bowlers and his field placing especially in the last 3-4 overs.

i'd bowl the last 2 overs with ojha and bhajji with a first slip, silly point, short leg,leg slip, silly mid-off, silly mid-on, deep mid-wicket, deep extra cover.

I`m hoping that there will be some reverse swing coming into play in this ame with the rough surface. That would bring Zaheer into play. I`m banking on Zak to get a couple of wickets and set it up. We can afford to have fielders at attacking positions and we must look to make a match out of this one.

I would not like us to go into Mumbai at 0-0. If Mumbai turns out to be the traditional quick turner, it would be a lotery then.

Meh, Dhoni gone! Scoring just 4 runs in such a flat track is not what I expected from him. Oh well, I guess these things happen in cricket!

May be India will score 700 BTW it will be a DRAW match again :spy

yashwanth kumar added 7 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

INDIA : 639/7 Bhaji eating samosa back to hut :doh

Meh, I though we should hav got 700, but nevertheless this is a decent score. Zak has got us off to a great start removng Dilshan first ball, he could have been a big threat just as Sehwag was to them.

Gee, India were bowled out quick at the end their.

ohhh Dilshan went for the first ball:crying

hacker added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

How often do you see Murali getting just two wickets and conceding nearly 170 runs in 35 overs? :p

not many times:D

hacker added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Good job by Herath, but superb start by India here, Dilshan taken first ball!!

Herath is much improved bowler since last 6 mounths

Herath has given SL hope in the this test, I should say.
SL batsmen should give a strong reply by scoring atleast 400 to have any say here

How has the bowling been so far? Any better than the last game?

Users who are viewing this thread