Tournment Ends

Sreesanth's first ball summed up his entire spell. Slow, non-threatening and easily dispatched by class batsman like Sanga to the boundry.

From what I saw, Sreesanth never got faster than 135-136.

Sreesanth gets a deserved wicket.He almost got Paranavithana twice yesterday but was unlucky and now got his man.We got the early wicket and its time to apply the pressure now.

naresh091 added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Dhoni! You cant afford to leave those chances.Mahela would have been gone had Dhoni just stretched his arm.:mad:

Sreesanth to Paranavitana, OUT, gone! Poking at one that moved away from him after pitching, short of a good length, tried to push at it off the back foot, a little away from his body, gets a thick outside edge to Dhoni who takes a sharp catch, diving low to his left
NT Paranavitana c †Dhoni b Sreesanth 38 (84b 6x4 0x6) SR: 45.23

:banana2

Is Sree back ? :p

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
+1 for SREE:banana2:banana:banana2

Hmarka said:
Slow, non-threatening and easily dispatched by class batsman like Sanga to the boundry.

I guess he proved you wrong. :p Booho! Sree's back, eh? Well, in whatever pace he might bowl, he's taking wickets and that's the main thing. We already have the Lankys with their back against the wall. Now our bowlers just need to keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Yes another one! 4 more wickets to go for him...

Madhur added 15 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Bhajji has struck!

Seems I was right about Sreesanth being a good bowler, not often that an Australian thinks more of an Indian player than Indians do.

(Was wrong about Herath's selection though.)

Users who are viewing this thread