Tournment Ends

Wow wow wow wow.... Sree lives it up to the hype! How sweet it sounds when you have so much expectations on a player and he repays you immediately! Come on Sree, get'em all out and make this your test.

Sree and Bhajji in tandem? Hope Bhajji gets more wickets and Sree too. These two guys were involved in that slap and after that, both careers have gone through a downhill and now hopefully it should be back to the great times.:upray:upray

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

How fast is he bowling?

We all have been talking too much about speed, but he has done the trick without hitting the expected pace.:D

Zaheer and Bhajji trying too hard maybe. But its a good sign that the mountain of runs behind them havent made them complacent. Dhoni should soon bring back Sreesanth. He is the guy today to go to!:D

S Sreesanth sorry for my stupid words :facepalm Sri Lanka playing well with M. Jayawardene 40 of 108 and P.Jayawardene 35 of 61 May be Bhaji is the trump card and Ojha may come to party as well :)

Sree picks another one.Not sure if it nicked though.

naresh091 added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Seems there was some edge on that one.Ojha piling up maiden after maidens.

Sree picks another one.Not sure if it nicked though.

naresh091 added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Seems there was some edge on that one.Ojha piling up maiden after maidens.

:banana2 :banana2 :banana2 See ^ what i said on Ojha

yashwanth kumar added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Sree will pick 5 wickets 1000 vcash to the thread owner if he does not

Flat wicket anyone:D? Still a full innings to go though. Would be very interesting to see if India enforce the follow on, if they bowl Sri Lanka out quickly now.

If we come out to bat again, I would put my money on a draw. I can`t see Dhoni setting a target of less than 600 if he comes out to bat again. That would again take time out of the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread