Tournment Ends

I feel sorry for the SL team or for that matter any team which is bowling first on this terrible wicket!!

comment from cricinfo -

"I suggest that this match be recognized as a 5-day-international rather than as a Test. Clearly this isn't much of a test at all... except a test of our patience." :laugh:laugh:laugh

comment from cricinfo -

"I suggest that this match be recognized as a 5-day-international rather than as a Test. Clearly this isn't much of a test at all... except a test of our patience." :laugh:laugh:laugh

:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

There's still only been 2 maidens bowled all day. I wonder what the record is for fewest maidens bowled in one full day of a Test?

Gambhir's Average in tests is 58 now :banana2:banana2:hpraise:hpraise:happy:happy:clap

I feel sorry for the SL team or for that matter any team which is bowling first on this terrible wicket!!

You would not have said that had it been India who were bowling first and been at the receiving end of it. You`d have been taking potshots at how slow our seamers are and how the spinners are useless.

Just looked at the scorecard. Wowza. I think they're making the pitches a bit flat over there aye! These crickets aren't good for the game.

Gambhir to get a double century!

I don`t feel any sympathy for the Sri Lankans. They are getting a taste of their own medicine. :D I have watched them pile on a mountain of runs against us each time they came on to bat during the 96/97 season. Noone complained about the flat wickets then. They did it again at Ahmedabad last week and we still were bashing our bowlers for not showing energy.

I`d say keep piling it on. The only way this game can be won is to post 700 odd in the first innings and the way India have gone about their business today, that would be achieved at a good pace as well with batsmen like Sachin, Dhoni and Yuvi to follow. We`ll then see how our bowlers go about their business with the Lankans under pressure of a huge first innings target.

Gambhir Gone :(

AshesXII added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

This Time No Double Century :(:crying:crying

Users who are viewing this thread