Tournment Ends

Yuvi talk aside, I can't wait for this series. Will be seeing India playing test cricket after a long time.

Just wish it was against different opponents, like Saffers.

Yeah, an India-South Africa series is long due, especially after the two countries' growth and development over the last 2 years or so.

Well if you want to watch India get mauled, so be it :p I think South Africa prefer playing oppositon who can beat them *cough...England...cough* ;)

Well if you want to watch India get mauled, so be it I think South Africa prefer playing oppositon who can beat them *cough...England...cough*

Well there are chances of South Africa also getting mauled by Indians who are ROARING for a win

Well if you want to watch India get mauled, so be it :p I think South Africa prefer playing oppositon who can beat them *cough...England...cough* ;)

You love instigating Indian fans, dont you?:facepalm:D

I think Sri Lanka will be looking for revenge because in recent times, their record against India in ODI's and tests (in India) has been pathetic. They have not had any sort of wood over India and they would want to change that. More than Mendis, Murali is the biggest threat. Mendis will most probably have a torrid series. Is Malinga playing? He can be dangerous.

You love instigating Indian fans, dont you?

I think Sri Lanka will be looking for revenge because in recent times, their record against India in ODI's and tests (in India) has been pathetic. They have not had any sort of wood over India and they would want to change that. More than Mendis, Murali is the biggest threat. Mendis will most probably have a torrid series. Is Malinga playing? He can be dangerous.

Well I think all the youngsters of Sri Lanka have a good chance to prove themselves.

Youngsters like M.Vijay and all will look for a sweet series.

@sai: was just going to type that Sri Lanka will be looking for revenge when you got me earlier (typed before me)

Vijay isn't going to get a game, unless Viru/GG have some sort of freak accident.

I Think he might be selected as he has shown some great batting skills

Murali Vijay didn’t last long on Day three and had even failed to get a century, he made 95 against Gujarat. He might get a chance you never know

Yeah, an India-South Africa series is long due, especially after the two countries' growth and development over the last 2 years or so.

You played South Africa in a Test series last year and away from home 2 years ago. Hardly say it's long due.

EoMorg KING OF SIXERS!!!!!ONE!!!!1 > UV King of Fail.

You played South Africa in a Test series last year and away from home 2 years ago. Hardly say it's long due.

EoMorg KING OF SIXERS!!!!!ONE!!!!1 > UV King of Fail.

Yeah, but I think a lot of people would like to see these two teams play, they've come a long way since last year, it would be like the 'Battle of the titans'.

Oh and BTW, not to go off topic, but this Morgan guy will never be King of T20, Sixers, etc until he hits sis sixers in a row. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread