Tournment Ends

Yes cause Ravi Bopara is the pride of England. :sarcasm

Really? Seems like you could use a fast bowler, maybe poaching one from the Pakistanis is the only way you will ever get a decent world class seamer.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Yea so put down the pitchforks, effigies and torches.

Never mind :facepalm. Flame war started...

I dont know when the board will think for a break for the players. perhaps they,this time again want another excuse for losing WC 2011.:facepalm

For the record. Big trophies = small dicks. It's like blokes who put spoilers on their cars. Covering up the fact that they disappoint in the bed

I swear I saw something on the back of your punto, Tom. ;)

LOL, do you really need to post that Shravi? :p If anyone thinks this is meant in any way, they are fools.

For the record. Big trophies = small dicks. It's like blokes who put spoilers on their cars. Covering up the fact that they disappoint in the bed ;)

I think I do :laugh. Look at the post right above yours. Although... he's not an Indian fan...

Really? Seems like you could use a fast bowler, maybe poaching one from the Pakistanis is the only way you will ever get a decent world class seamer.

Zaheer Khan > Susan Broad, Ryan Sidebutt, and any other one of your swingers :p

Jimmy Anderson gets my acknowledgments though, that guy is just plain cool. (Though he can't do shiznit when there's no assistance! ;))

We can say the same thing of your spinners. I presume your poachers are already eyeing out the sub continent to pick one up.

Last edited:

Who needs a seamer? One Yuvi is more than enough. :p

Least he does something when there is assistance, unlike Ishant Sharma, Praveen Kumar, RP Singh, Munaf Patel, Irfan Pathan, etc etc etc. ;)

Jimmeh, Fred, Onions and Broady > *

Least he does something when there is assistance, unlike Ishant Sharma, Praveen Kumar, RP Singh, Munaf Patel, Irfan Pathan, etc etc etc.

Jimmeh, Fred, Onions and Broady > *
Take PK and IP out of that and I wholeheartedly agree with you. PK's got enormous talent, and he's just starting out. IP's career was destroyed by someone, I don't know whom but he started out sooo well.

RP Swingh destroys all when there is swing. You guys made even him look good in 2007! :laugh

I guess England has that effect on people...;):p

RP Swingh destroys all when there is swing. You guys made even him look good in 2007! :laugh

I guess England has that effect on people...

We have that same effect... Alex Wharf anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread