Tournment Ends

I wouldn't. SA will be playing a Test series against the 2nd best team in the world in December, they played a T20 against them last night ;)

Morgan is King of Sixers. He's like Dilshan, but ginger, and more powerful. <3 EoMorg.

I wouldn't. SA will be playing a Test series against the 2nd best team in the world in December, they played a T20 against them last night ;)

Morgan is King of Sixers. He's like Dilshan, but ginger, and more powerful. <3 EoMorg.

EoMorg!? LOL, that's terrible!

Ommmgggggggggg Morgan GAWDZ of sIXeR!

OMG IS Morgan god in disguies? I think yessing, he is number 1 hitter of maximum dlfers!

South Africa did not play Sri Lanka yesterday.

Code:
Country	Rank	Ratings
South Africa	1	122
Sri Lanka	2	120
India	3	119
Australia	4	116
England	5	105

International Cricket Council

England are number 5, 2nd best team my foot :p.

Meh. It's the best I could come up with. The fact remains, the wee Irishman/Morgmeister/EoMorg/Sexy Eoin/Ginge/2nd Coming of Bradman > UV King of Fail.

Cricketman, put the stats away, I think it's obvious to everyone that England are the 2nd best side in the world (soon to be best when we win every match against SA of course). We won the Ashes ffs. How many times have India or South Africa done that? /argument.

Meh. It's the best I could come up with. The fact remains, the wee Irishman/Morgmeister/EoMorg/Sexy Eoin/Ginge/2nd Coming of Bradman > UV King of Fail.

Cricketman, put the stats away, I think it's obvious to everyone that England are the 2nd best side in the world (soon to be best when we win every match against SA of course). We won the Ashes ffs. How many times have India or South Africa done that? /argument.
Pffffffft. Who wants a pair of burnt up bails anyways? Who cares about the tradition crap that it symbolizes blahbattyblah blah.....

How often has England won this beast of a trophy?! :p

61909.jpg

(Q Arab Money by Busta Rhymes :p)

England does not play in minor league cricket events.

Ashes ftw!

Sachin Tendulkar " I go to sleep everynight crying because I am not English and I can never win the Ashes no matter how many runs I score"

Sachin Tendulkar " I go to sleep everynight crying because I am not English and I can never win the Ashes no matter how many runs I score"

Ravi Bopara: "I go to sleep every night crying because I can't score any runs" :laugh

At least we don't have to poach players from the associate teams (Ireland---> Morgan?) ;)

Funny how that Morgan, a batsman from Ireland where cricket is like non existent, is better than 90% of the Brits who invented the game! :p

I reckon that trophy is just an indication that you subcontinental fellas are trying to compensate for 'something'. Us Englishmen and Australians don't need to do that, we don't need to compensate for anything with a gigantic trophy.

@ other Indian fans: this is just friendly banter so don't start yet another flame war ;).

Ravi Bopara: "I go to sleep every night crying because I can't score any runs" :laugh

Yes cause Ravi Bopara is the pride of England. :sarcasm

At least we don't have to poach players from the associate teams

Really? Seems like you could use a fast bowler, maybe poaching one from the Pakistanis is the only way you will ever get a decent world class seamer.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

@ other Indian fans: this is just friendly banter so don't start yet another flame war ;).

Yea so put down the pitchforks, effigies and torches.

LOL, do you really need to post that Shravi? :p If anyone thinks this is meant in any way, they are fools.

For the record. Big trophies = small dicks. It's like blokes who put spoilers on their cars. Covering up the fact that they disappoint in the bed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread