Tournment Ends

Zaheer is back, good to see him back in side after a long time, but lets not hope too much from him, he is coming after an injury...

Dust balls for all foreign teams. Make them wait 100 years before they can win here again.

Are you sure you want to dish out dusty wickets to the Lankans? They are hardly the side you`d like like to be playing on dusty wickets.

Are you sure you want to dish out dusty wickets to the Lankans? They are hardly the side you`d like like to be playing on dusty wickets.

But seeing our plan to pick three spinners in the squad, I guess we are going to be in for some dusty and turning wickets. I think we shouldnt worry about Murali or Mendis because we play them better than anybody else in the world. Last time Mendis killed us but immediately after that series, we started playing him better and now he doesnt have the same mystery on us anymore.

We are playing 3 tests against SL, 2 bilateral T20's, a bilateral 5 match ODI series with them

if you dont wanna play then dont arrange the series in the 1st place... :sarcasm

Staging 2 IPLs is not in your hands either yet you still complain about it...

actually I complain about the people who claim that the IPL is good for cricket. And that the IPL is the reason for some cricketers being discovered and some playing good test cricket because of the IPL.

actually I complain about the people who claim that the IPL is good for cricket. And that the IPL is the reason for some cricketers being discovered and some playing good test cricket because of the IPL.

... still isn't in your hands is it...

Users who are viewing this thread