Tournment Ends

The pitch has something for spinner. Murali and Herath are bowling well, just Sehwag makes them look Ordinary.

Again a six of Murali. Another triple hundred is pssible?

Flat track or not, most teams would not be scoring at 6 r.p.o in test cricket. Sri Lanka could not and I do not see Pakistan or England doing it as wekk. We are taking too much credit away from Sehwag with all those `the pitch has become dead` comments.

Man, I love watching Sehwag bat in India, he really goes nuts on those fast grounds. Triples, doubles, he has mastered Indian conditions. How great would it be to see him tear apart England in England, or SA in SA? Just to show he can pull of this type of innings away from home.

I Love the way Dravid Leaves The Ball
I Know its stupid but still :D:D

AshesXII added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Man, I love watching Sehwag bat in India, he really goes nuts on those fast grounds. Triples, doubles, he has mastered Indian conditions. How great would it be to see him tear apart England in England, or SA in SA? Just to show he can pull of this type of innings away from home.

He Proved Many Time How Good Is He Away From Home

Que rants about how this track must be flat :p

Dam you Virender Sehwag and your wonderful talent.

Yeah. I`m sure he`d be successful on bouncy wickets as he has been quite brilliant on Aussie wickets. He was dropped for the England tour in 2007 but he was quite good when he toured England in 2002, scoring a hundred at Trent Bridge and a couple of fifties as well. He made a hundred on debut in SA but has`nt been successful in 4 test matches in SA since then. However, he was in the worst form of his life when we toured SA in 06/07 and was dropped immediately after. I`m sure he`d do well there if he was to tour SA or England on current form.

I Feel Very bad for murali
he has to put all his experience to slow them down!!!

He didn't do very well in the test matches India played in New Zealand in 2002, but then again who did? Nor did he do much here earlier this year, but those pitches were hardly "difficult" tracks and Sehwag just kept getting himself out.

This has been simply awesome by Sehwag. Such an underrated batsman for me, although he has himself to blame for some of that for throwing his wicket away a fair few times.

WHADDAPLAYAAA! is all I can say at the moment. Can`t concentrate on work today and can`t wait to get back home and catch some highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread