Tournment Ends

He didn't do very well in the test matches India played in New Zealand in 2002, but then again who did? Nor did he do much here earlier this year, but those pitches were hardly "difficult" tracks and Sehwag just kept getting himself out.

The pitches during the ODIs in 2002 were`nt any better than the test pitches. They were as green as it gets and he scored a couple of hundreds even there.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Cricinfo has got stuck every now and then. Maybe we are batting too fast for them to update:D.

The Fastest 250 Breaking His Own Record :banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:happy:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Murali has really lost his magic, will not be surprised if he hang up his boots before world cup :(

Another 15 overs of Sehwag would give us a 50 run lead today itself. If Tendulkar comes in, it would just be a 15 run lead.

The pitches during the ODIs in 2002 were`nt any better than the test pitches. They were as green as it gets and he scored a couple of hundreds even there.

aditya123 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Cricinfo has got stuck every now and then. Maybe we are batting too fast for them to update:D.

I Checkin cricinfo , watchn live on tv and also in PC :laugh

As Sehwag continues, I encourage everyone to keep ranting about Murali`s lost magic and the dead wicket an Mumbai. Keep it coming guys.:)

He Also Breaks His Own record of most runs in a day by a player!!!!
i got no more words to praise him:hpraise

AshesXII added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

I Think The Crowd Got Fed Up Of Screaming When the ball reaches the boundary !!!

Cricketer is a so-humble word.

Sehwag is a demon.

400/1, anybody would be a fool to say the pitch is not flat, even if it did have some great batting.

Even if what you`re saying is absolutely true, I don`t see any other knock in this game similar to Sehwag`s. I don`t think there is any other player in world cricket who would have played a knock like this in these very conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread